Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

The stan any good heroshark? Also, you been down to brit tac yet?

yeah its a good site. Saturday had a few glitches compaired to my last couple of visits ,but it was all taken on board .There very good at taking up problems ,and resolving them .Hope to get to brit-tac in the near future.

Hero, that last picture is friggin badass.

In that first piuc, is that the opfor right around the corner? How did that end out?

Cheers. Not great, iirc I think we took one or two with us though :)

Edited by heroshark

Foxtrot 58's 3 (Para) Platoon watches from the high ground as the enemy, in the shape of 1(RM)and 2(RIR) Platoons, shake out into extended line and then pepper-pot forward to close the range; Sunday 26 April:

5215346371a12461092911o.jpg

5215346371a12461092958o.jpg

5033112574a12460256354o.jpg

5033112574a12460256829o.jpg

5033112574a12460255762o.jpg

Edited by 33lima

Lima you got some nice looking playing fields, very open and great variety, makes me jelous, nice photos too.

Thanks mate and yes we are lucky at Foxtrot 58 to have a CQB "village" with a Security Forces base and a field full of bunkers overlooking a river (well, stream) crossing as well as the open areas. To be honest it was a bit of a jolt at first, coming from the close country of the large wooded estate we used to play in. Great thing about the open areas is that there's greater elbow room for more realistic fire & manoeuvre type tactics, as in the pics. Not much chance of sneaking up on anyone out there! But being able to see the enemy deploy, and then come at you inexorably in good order, certainly gets the adrenaline flowing, a bit like "Zulu" but in DPM!