Cheers

-Hessu aka Puuma-

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

A screengrab from some headcam footage I took yonks ago at brit tac sheffield, guess who is just to the right of my P99?

vlcsnap-6487755.png

I still need to go through a lot of headcam footage, the camera got shot earlier in this game, and it kept on switching off for the rest of the day. It cut out about 2mins after this, right after I fired the first few shots at the AC team coming down some stairs. If it had kept recording, I would have some lovely footage of me massacring them all with my KSC MP7, as they tried to get down, for about 5 mins...

Out of the 30mins I managed to recover from the destroyed camera, I don't think any of it is of use, unfortunately.

Too true, I needed to get him back in advance for teamkilling me with his shotgun in the crack last sunday ohmy.gif, granted, it was in the dark. That can probably go in the "most painful hits" thread.

Amazingly, I actually managed to go the whole day, without shooting a single friendly!

Yea no worries Guzzi, I TKed you a couple of times the game before - what goes round comes round :P

Really had a blast that day though, just a shame I bust my shotty at the start of that 3rd game, and my MP7 was hot. Still enjoyed wielding my new USPc :D alongside my beastly TM 1911 (which was just within site limits)...

The only pic I could find of me in game, courtesy of Hudson:

PICT0002.jpg

A video got a few bits of me though (also courtesy of Hudon):

http://s940.photobuc...ttac16thMay.flv

There's even a bit of Evansy getting TK'd at the end there, just before I run out with the Uranium :D

Edited by kruck

I recognise that vest wink.gif

On the very same day, i got fed up of everyone wimping it behind cover, so i figured taking a casual stroll with a pair of AR's might help (in the middle, obviously);

dualars.jpg

Cover is for ponses.

Edited by hwagan

me at the end of CQB romford. couldent gt my helmet on properly for the photo. it doesnt like going over comtacs. either way i didnt wear it while playing.

my dad firing his AK down a corridor wearing his black jacket.

having a good natter during some down time between a game.

finally a team photo taken around a jeep w/ .50 airsoft gun. me just to the left of it. the red towel ws there to protect the radiator i think.