Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Yeah, problem is with Cobridge, it needed expanding. If we could have had assurity that it would be there for a while, we could have made a CQB village etc which would have been cool. But no long term guarantee = not worth doing any work, and not doing any work = no long term guarantee.

Apart from the fact that Kezz was ripping everybody off including the building owner.

Who? Alpha obviously! :D

Alpha CO, Third Plt.

... until next year! ;)

Agreed, until next time.... oh and one last thing... I believe Col. McKnight surrendered his Weapon to Bravo Co. you know what that means ;)

gallery_69_131148.jpg

Bravo Co with McKnights Weapon.

gallery_69_3115.jpg

Col McKnight signing the said relinquished weapon. lol Hope you can make it to the Utah Operation. The call is going out soon for roster registration.

Lion Claws Photos

See you in the fight.

Rad

Stuntman in the middle two photos, are you dancing?

Nope... it's not dancing... it's provocation to the others oponent guys. They only look at me trying to hit me, and my teamates made a flanc move to catch them.

It work!

STUNTMAN