Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Actually, I need to buy LONGER BDUs, I'm pretty tall, about 199cm. The stuff I'm wearing fits my waist and chest fine, but the sleeves and the legs are too short. It's hard to find long fitting BDUs... :(

Jon L, how do you find MARPAT working in your field? At the site I play at the ground is pretty green and the vegetation is quite thick in the summer, so I find that MARPAT works well in the Autumn and Winter, but in the Spring and Summer I run CADPAT due to the overgreeness. :D

Lol pretty much as you say there chap. spring and autumn are marpat for me but im using cadpat atm due to all the greeness. A few weeks ago we had all the bluebells up, had a nine inch carpet of green topped with blue. I was lying out in the open most of the games in my cadpat and no one could see me it was great. The bluebells have died down now, but there is still plenty of green about so im sticking with cadpat till the green starts to fade, then it will be flecktarn for a month or two, then back to marpat again.

I may well be coming up to play a game or two at NCIS, as my mate is going to uni at herriot-watt ;p lucky git having a site right next to his campus...

NCIS: NCIS-AIRSOFT

Tis my local site, great players there, and some awesome bits of playing field - it's just a pity that we share some of it with paintballers... :( The Airsoft-only bits are fantastic though, island assaults and fording rivers for the win!

Ah cool thanks, looks a good site.

By the way was sorry to hear about you and Charlotte Church breaking up ;)

More in the field than in game, the Foxtrot 58 stand and display team at Armed Forces Day, Carrickfergus, yesterday. The airsoft kit attracted a great deal of positive interest from all quarters (a policewoman took the team picture for us!). Self to the right of the kneeling "enemy".

5215346371a12605286118o.jpg

28345_1481113190513_1314321008_1240952_6825910_n.jpg

Fighting in a paintball village armed only with a single pistol with a single 25 round mag when other people are using AEGs.... Bad idea. As much as my position suggests I am, I'm not gay really. :P

28345_1481113070510_1314321008_1240951_6493626_n.jpg

See, all big and manly really! :D

Shortly after the second photo, I was once again cowering as in the first photo as 6 people with AEGs decided to take exception to my being there. The cover only being slightly wider than me was not cool, especially with the angles shots were coming in from.

I started the day off in full DPM, but as it was quite warm and the top layer got soaked through by the rain in the morning, I decided to go down to t-shirt.

Fighting in a paintball village armed only with a single pistol with a single 25 round mag when other people are using AEGs.... Bad idea.

Shortly after the second photo, I was once again cowering as in the first photo as 6 people with AEGs decided to take exception to my being there. The cover only being slightly wider than me was not cool, especially with the angles shots were coming in from.

Stop being a wuss :P, i've played entire CQB games with only a pistol, and i didn't cower when 40 BB's under a second hit 2 feet away from me. I popped out and dubblebubble tapped that fool!

Another pic from Armed Forces Day. The crowd showed a great deal of interest in airsoft and the fire & manouevre display, which I was kitted up for when the pic was taken. Weapon is a Star SLR with real SUIT sight, combats '84 (aka '85) Pattern DPM, webbing '58 Pattern CEFO. Hope I remembered to do up that middle button before taking to the field!

5033112574a12617211374o.jpg

Start of the game today (slightly dorky facial expression):

006-15.jpg

Lost the scrim crawling through heavy bushes and got my heroshark skull mask on later in the day, but twas a great day.

Mjolnir, I apologize for accidentally shooting you in the face twice today while attacking the village in the penultimate game!