Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

That was a concern when we first looked over the field. All large machines are powered via compressor or generator(dunno which exactly), which is turned off so the machines will not run. Chances of machines coming on are quite small. As far as tools go, most of that stuff is easily avoided and presents a low risk. Plus, it was a mostly private game so everyon is capable and trusted not to do something dumb.

There's nothing lowly about sweeping stuff, I spend half my time in work sweeping the floors of hangars and explosive storage sites, I spend the other half working on cruise missiles, fast jet fighters and tens of millions of pounds worth of other cutting edge tech. You need a clean floor to work on if you're going to do the primary part of your job properly, not much use if you're slipping over on dirt and rubbish every other minute is it? It'll be the exact same in a workshop like that. Personally, I'd just be extremely grateful to get to skirmish in a 'live' location like that that's still in every day use, adds an element of realism that running around some huts made out of chipboard is never going to give you.

Blindside - Nice location and photos, you guys have some excellent looking load-outs.

In game pics at Elites new site in Bexley. Had a great time and look foward to returning!

Photos by Hooper Photography

Big guy + Small PC = pretty odd looking photos :P

Got any more pics of the helmet? I'm working on my first one, and I was blessed with a rather large dome.

I know you guys can't really see much in these pics, but this is my 34th Spetsnaz loadout from OP Grozny 2. I don't have the money invested in real steel russian helmets and all, but its the best I can do for right now. Feedback welcome.

Russian Flora

Woodland cap

OD chest rig

Tan underarmor balaclava (I am in the desert most of the time)

Real Sword Type 56-2 (YES I know its chinese but its a performance thing. Besides, its an AK)

FlakJaks

Watching the six (im on the right)

img1430800.jpg

Holding position

copyofsrbg080.jpg

Me moving position

srbg015.jpg

Me behind the bushes

srbg020.jpg

Me on the right, My team mate beside me in a different russian pattern

srbg013.jpg

I'm to the right

srbg074.jpg

Edited by ultimentra

Rare photos of me from in-game! From this weekend's action at Frasier Mountain here in sunny California.

59c4b641.jpg

4e7c799e.jpg

Because I know you'll ask, that's a GoPro HD camera mounted to my helmet, wrapped in a custom pouch that I ghetto-butchered just for concealment.