Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

chris costa aint got nothing on my shooting style. unfortunately the photographer caught me at a bad moment when i was unable to correctly shoulder my weapon for fear of being obliterated. we had been held back for so long that it was "do what ever the fridge it takes to get forwards.

i was actually quite fond of this firing position as i could casually lay on my side and blat away.

good thing about a minimi is there is no need for mags so my webbing was pretty empty apart from a huge bag of BBs.

im good, but im not that good.

at a local game here in sweden hosted by Gabtab in a place called Bockaby!

and from left to right we have:

Too_tall, Ernst, Helix (thats me), Kocken (The chef), Bommy, Diktatur, Icz. and the sitting one is our trusted groupleader, Swing.

RIMG0136.jpg

-------

Our gaming area, Combat in populated areas!

RIMG0079.jpg

at a local game here in sweden hosted by Gabtab in a place called Bockaby!

and from left to right we have:

Too_tall, Ernst, Helix (thats me), Kocken (The chef), Bommy, Diktatur, Icz. and the sitting one is our trusted groupleader, Swing.

Out of curiosity... Who on earth told you a MICH 2002 would be legit for a TMBN kit?

Out of curiosity... Who on earth told you a MICH 2002 would be legit for a TMBN kit?

Swing our groupleader, told atleast me that they used it. so i went with it. got me a mich 2002. and since the rest of the team used it, meh!

im not the biggest gearwhore youll find, but as long as i can look something similiar im happyface =)

well in regards to the helmet, i just talked to my Group leader, that has confirmed reports of people serving, that TMBN uses mich 2002, not alot, but they doo have them, and we arent the complete gearwhores. so as long as we resemble them, we are pretty damn good with it. and was it really nescessary to cross post on two forums?

Well, that's just it, you don't resemble TMBN at all.

I've never heard of TMBN having the MICH 2002, my friends in battalion has never seen anying being issued a MICH 2002 outside of OMLT, and I've never seen as much as a single photo of a TMBN operator wearing one. I've seen both Aramid lids and full cut MICH 2000s, but never a 2002.

I'm not saying your kits are rubbish, and if you lot are satisfied your loadouts there's absolutely nothing better than that.

Just looking to aid you with some information should you want to step it up a notch.

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor