Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Well somtime you have to exaggerate some stuff;....I will fix it.

Its not inherently a bad thing, you'll have to mess around with any processing technique for a while to get the hang of it, just reminds me a lot of a friend who went through a year long phase of HDRing and vignetting absolutely everything blink.gif.

I've gotta say though, the guy on the ATV with the RPK is the happiest airsofter I've seen in a long while!

I know, I know, it's not airsoft... but it's pretty much MilSim and you cannot do that with an AEG :D

01082010_009.jpg

Caption: A member of the Esteponian Watergun Militia patrols a beach near Villa Padierna Resort, hours before the arrival of U.S. Presidential Family

navyseals03.jpg

navyseals01.jpg

navyseals02.jpg

(Next one will be in full kit, I promise)

Edited by Jungle_Spectre

From this past weekend at OP Blue Cloud here in California:

uscmcorpsbc01sm.jpg

uscmcorpsbc02sm.jpg

It was pretty hot out, so I played the rest of the day without the Gorka top ( I still feel pretty crispy):

uscmcorpsbc03sm.jpg

Hardly an accurate loadout, but my side had to wear either Haji or Russian gear that weekend and since I've had the BDUs and Nerpa for a couple years ... well why the heck not.

I had a blast. :)

Operation: Morning After 6, Arnies Airsofts forum regulars invite only game at Gunman Tuddenham in Suffolk.

4920360090_f62cd3bc72_z.jpg

BUST EM. Held off the entire enemy team from three sides virtually on my own for about 10 minutes :D

4920364272_05ec88e0a8_z.jpg

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?! My latest victim walks off ( with several others) after a BFG shaped present...

4920373382_0b433283cf_z.jpg

After a hiliarious pistol run after the enemy failed ( for the third time) to properly clear the area.

4920368304_0dfe305f58_z.jpg

With Marlowe down and a baddeh directly outside the windows, I try to find out which one of the ten trillion windows he's going to be in...

4920368522_5e012e48bf_z.jpg

GOTCHA. :D

40279_10150231527120411_749810410_14305150_1899006_n.jpg

Safezone walting.

Epic weekend, so damn funny. More to come probably.

All pics courtesty of Fullauto :)

Edited by Shriven