Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Why is it you swedish airsofters look more like professional military than your actual military?

Aaahahahahaaaa!!!

That was a good one! Laughing my rearbehind off. It is to do with Finland-Sweden feud from the iceage... Swedes cant drink!

Berget is the geardos mekka. All the maxed out Mastercard owners are there showing off their schait.

IMO, that US flag stuff is little bit too much and also that gibberish on the rear window of that 4by4 truck. Yeah yeah, its the game and people just inpersonate the real deal. But, anyways it is too much IMO.

I as an european am proud to be a finnish and proud for my countrys army, and their gear and stuff. I try to inpersonate those guys, when in a scenario. When playing normal weeknder, I am using the gear which is most comfy and suit my purpose. PMC style or what ever it is called. Not that interested about the meaning. Just to have fun is the main point.

US this and that has gone out of proportions nowadays. Every little kid is always just US ranger and shooting with a Colt. Whats with that?

Just my ranting. Nevermind.

Cheers

-Hessu-

• Like 1