Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Super small skirmish on my friends land yesterday...was supposed to play today but I have church

IMG_20101016_125245.jpg

IMG_20101016_151951.jpg

IMG_20101016_152129.jpg

IMG_20101016_143954.jpg

Very informal gear....didn't feel like wearing my real stuff given the size (~6 people). Games were short and sweat, i hate dragged out games....first game was me and a friend vs all, friend got taken out then I killed about 2 other guys and I finally got the last guy with a total luck shot of me firing my M4 upside down because I had one BB left in my high cap (literally, I feel accomplished). After we did a photoshoot type thing...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Here are a couple of pictures of me from December of last year that I just recently re-discovered

81066993.jpg

mecoveringfarmhouse.jpg

The second photo is of me covering a farmhouse, which most of the year is under water

I think the high for the day was about 28 degrees F, but was a great game none the less

ZOMBIE RUSSIAN LOLOLOLOL

Halloween-ish game. Someone wont the fancy dress competition with his SBS loadout - including a scuba tank and wetsuit. Which he did skirmish in. Luckily it was bloody freezing out, so we were all nice and toasty. :D

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg