Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

ZOMBIE RUSSIAN LOLOLOLOL

Halloween-ish game. Someone wont the fancy dress competition with his SBS loadout - including a scuba tank and wetsuit. Which he did skirmish in. Luckily it was bloody freezing out, so we were all nice and toasty. :D

*snip*

AWESOME.

A simple, effective, and terrifying loadout. I love it.

Here are a couple of pictures of me from December of last year that I just recently re-discovered

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8073/81066993.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5835/mecoveringfarmhouse.jpg

The second photo is of me covering a farmhouse, which most of the year is under water

I think the high for the day was about 28 degrees F, but was a great game none the less

Nice kit and gun, can you give a kit-list, please?

And, are you using common prescription glasses or a prescription adapter on the google?

See ya! []'s

Kit list is very simplistic, just basic Alice web gear and US Tri-Color BDU's, with an EBBanned tactical fleece and light jacket layered for cold. Belleville boots and a couple pair of wool socks round out the list

The gun is the A&K M-60E4, Its a love hate relationship at the moment. Cant seem to get it to shoot faster than 400, despite my best efforts. Too many slightly off spec parts = pain in the butt to upgrade well

The glasses are just my normal prescription glasses, I tested a number of goggles to see which would fit over them and the Flakjacks fit perfectly. I really should get contacts, but the glasses have worked well. I have only lost one pair of glasses, they were a spare set that had broken temples I used to tuck into the goggles nose bridge, but this set up has been working for three years now.

During Training day on The Watchtowerhttp://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac193/epzilonblue/76391_167724986580410_100000287290463_480611_865604_n.jpg

Waiting for Sam Fisher? :)

This year's Halloween's game theme was Predators2010. I somewhat managed to combine 3 characters in one...

royce01.jpg

EDIT: added this one I found in my pendrive...

EmptyMagazine.jpg

Edited by Jungle_Spectre

Pictures from today - cold cold cold, but a great day nontheless! Tried out my new sealskinz socks, waterproof and certainly worth the £25 they cost - I'd recommend them to everyone as vital pieces of kit. I was running a Flecktarn top over a Tibetarn bottom. Seemed to work quite well. Also finally got my Aimpoint T1 RDS which royal mail had lost and conveniently forgotten about, until I put the boot up them. -.-"

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0039-1.jpg