Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Heres a few of various kits run at various times. Still have all the kit, just some of the weapons have moved on.

Having a bit of fun support sniping in a rush style game.

ASGCoct2.jpg

ASGCoct.jpg

Going tactical

194953_1507694106964_1672652266_921871_5028509_o.jpg

CIRAS loadout, dead at this point, gun decided to have a hissy fit with the bb's I was using and not feed (damn bbkings)

Bethells131110Base.jpg

Sentry definitely racked up some wins that day. I had probably the best airsofting moment I have ever had. Me and one or two other guys ambushed, outmaneuvered, and eliminated an entire enemy squad of 10+. I did at least three transitions, the ground was littered with my empty mags... no one ever hit me. I am desperately hoping there is video of this, because it felt amazing.

Of course I had my share of deaths and oops moments that day, too, but that one firefight made up for it in a big way.

Nice! I actually think the tactical equipment with the jeans looks great!

Here's a few of me and some I took (Desert photos are Arizona, forest are Michigan):

DSC_1080.jpg

Me using the M249 as an assault rifle

DSC_00952.jpg

After I got out of a game with my KJW 1911. Going with your shirt off is bad *albatross* until you take a full auto burst at 20 ft. and a sun burn once you get home...not going to repeat that ever again.

DSC_1060.jpg

This photo is of my cousins, brother, and family friends. Typically on the 4th of July we have 10 vs. 10 games where all my relatives and some family friends borrow or use our AEGs and have a blast! Highly recommend for family events, hahaha!

198880_10150137785437606_276869027605_6909549_3241268_n.jpg

One the two randomly assigned teams at a field I go to on Sundays (its privately owned, so we don't pay anything). Note that two-three team members were loading at the time of this photo. Also, we encourage new guys of all ages to play, so typically there are several t-shirts and jeans to be seen around the games.

198471_10150137788082606_276869027605_6909569_958636_n.jpg

One of a few members of the other team holding what we call the 'house'.

I'd have to say, I never understand people's beef with newbies or younger folks. My favorite thing in the world is to introduce new players to the game in the several communities I play in and see their faces light up with eagerness to play airsoft. And the even crazier thing is thanks to all the Chinese AEGs, its cake for these guys to jump in and already have a gun the next Sunday we meet!

Here in the U.S. airsoft is slowly outpacing paintball and locally in Arizona every paintball field and store now offers airsoft, a few have even completely switched to airsoft!

I'm really proud to be a part of such a friendly community as airsoft. You really don't see people freely loaning their guns out to people they hardly know in paintball. Sure you get the uptight fellows every now and again, but after you give them a good talking to they shape up or stop playing. I'd say the same goes for chat forums, especially arnies. Lol, its equal to that warm, fuzzy patriotism you feel for your country sometimes. ;)

Edited by morugatu