Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Heres a few from the game last weekend. Induction game at the local club (chance to bring new players into the fold). All photos are in-game, our photographer likes to be up-close and takes some awesome photos.

IMG_3016-1.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3003-1.jpg

IMG_3000-1.jpg

And yes, my helmet is sitting a little high. its brand new, so the pads on the inside haven't compressed yet. It was on pretty tight. Nothing a bit of usage wont fix.

• Like 1

And yes, my helmet is sitting a little high. its brand new, so the pads on the inside haven't compressed yet. It was on pretty tight. Nothing a bit of usage wont fix.

As silly as it sounds, I found a decent remedy to that is to buy a melon about as big as your melon, and leave it strapped into the helmet for a couple of nights. Usually does the trick.

Cheers coolbreeze. Friend of mine made the mount for me. Took out the foregrip and its pin, put in a larger pin, and then made a replacement mount on the M203 itself that slides over said pin. The barrel clamp locks the whole thing in place. Tiny bit of side to side movement, but nothing major.

Might have to try that Darklite, I just need to find a damn melon :P

Edited by EngageNZL
Cheers coolbreeze. Friend of mine made the mount for me. Took out the foregrip and its pin, put in a larger pin, and then made a replacement mount on the M203 itself that slides over said pin. The barrel clamp locks the whole thing in place. Tiny bit of side to side movement, but nothing major.

That's pretty cool that you made a proper mount for it too. I bet that causes a bit of fear at your site as it does look rather threatening.

Might have to try that Darklite, I just need to find a damn melon :P

Just a crazy thought, how about a supermarket? :P

Yea, certainly gets its oohs and aahs from some of the newer guys. Others are a little divided, some say badass, others say ugly. Me, I like it. Suits the rifle IMO. Needless to say, people don't like it in their face when theres an 18rnd Madbull grenade down there either :P

Eh, not melon season down here and seeing as I'm still a relatively youngun (19) and living at home, I don't go to the supermarket often. That, and I'd probably end up eating the melon, forgetting why I bought it in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, well I would not know you see, for I do not own a box of x's.

I like to apologise to everyone in the thread for not doing some proper, in-depth research before I posted the above quip regarding a fictional stellar body from a Sci-Fi FPS game. I shall ensure that I am suitably pelted with rotten tomatoes by the local peasants while clamped in to the stocks for a few hours later on today.