Pictures of you in the field or at a game

That looks like an LBT-6094a in AOR1.

It can either be a real LBT that will go for a good deal of money unless you've got some generous connections or it is a Ferro copy which is still in real AOR1. However, there has been reports about Ferro not selling/sowing more AOR1 gear, though I am not up to date about that kind of information.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:

After checking Ferros blog I found that you have to contact him with an order and he can either confirm or deny that order by what is available. That said, it is not clear whether he has any AOR1 material not sown up into products on the shelf yet, or whether he has any AOR1 products at all, or maybe not enough for a complete 6094 but enough for a few pouches.

In any way, you should absolutely contact him about that since his prices for AOR1 products are worlds cheaper than what you commonly find on eBay or similar when it comes to the real brand LBT gear.

Edited by -MOOSE-
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Indeed it is a Ferro 6094a, internet cookie for moose!

His stuff is very high quality, I'm very impressed as it so well made and his customer service is very good!

He has stopped selling/sowing to the public........... I put some pictures up on here and with it 48 hours he stopped selling. Probably got flooded with emails.......

I posted some close up pictures of my plate carrier on a thread (can't find them at the moment) but the only thing different in that picture is a muiltcam pouch on the side and a benchmade hook

All three seem to be wearing the same PC which is the JPC:

BLC04202LG0.jpg

I would be curious to know the height and weight of you three as the carrier looks different, proportion wise, on each of you.

I really want to get one but am hesitant because I'm afraid it might look like a tactical bib on my 6'1" 225lb frame :(

@Frogfish - Actually i havent had it for long .. BUt overall its nice for buddy mag / Compartment space for "EOD" stuff.

@Bando - Im the guy on the left im about 191cm of height and abit out of shape at the moment :)

@crackisbad - I have owned alot of carriers and different systems .. The JPC looks small on people that are tall basicly .. But it performs like nothing else i have ever tryed :)

DSC_0824-1.jpg

DSC_0762-1.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Edited by Plante
  • Like 1

@Blackjack13 - Thank you .. I have shitload more that are far better but i must resist to troll this forum :)

@Crackisbad - You should atleast try one .. That you owe yourself :)

@Sigma3 - If you are talking from the first series its my backpanel of Marz Medic pouch + ATS large UT.

All three seem to be wearing the same PC which is the JPC:

*snip*

I would be curious to know the height and weight of you three as the carrier looks different, proportion wise, on each of you.

I really want to get one but am hesitant because I'm afraid it might look like a tactical bib on my 6'1" 225lb frame :(

The JPC is one of those rigs that is designed to be as minimalist as possible, and without properly sized plates it looks tiny on people. Just remember portions of the plate bags are made of a stretch material so that it can fit just about any standard plate size from small to large (I don't think it'll take XL).

However despite it's minimalist design it can take a decent load. I kinda wish I had kept mine as I now have a need for a "low-vis" or under the vest PC, and the JPC would have done that job and then some.