Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

RAF Edlesborough, or so it used to be. Roughly 30 minutes drive north-west outside the M25.

There's a bit of graffiti around, but it's not in too bad nick considering the sort of states you see any abandoned building get in to so quickly now-a-days. The latest stories I could find of people being there were from 99, so it's definitely not been shut a huge amount of time. X-Site now run it, put lots of wooden dividing walls inside and palettes etc for cover in various corridors and built little forts outside. Every skirmish site I'd ever been to before had been 'new built' if that makes sense, so playing somewhere with a bit of history was cool. Also it actually has a proper metalled road leading from the nearest in use road to the car park, which makes a very pleasant change from the god awful death tracks you have to go along at most sites.

Waiting on the site staff photographer's pics to go up at the moment, but I got a couple more while I was there.

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

That laptop was literally the most 90s thing I've come across since the clocks ticked over to 00.