Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

1) why not?

2) I only had two mags for the EBR

Normally I'd sling my CQBR instead of another long gun, but I hadn't really ever used the AK much so I figured I'd give it a shot. I did actually use it in the final minutes of one game; then later in the day the EBR had problems and I switched over to the AK - which was the only gun that kept working on a day when I had *4* guns fail on me. Bad luck day, still played every round though.

Cheers guys! was an awesome 24hr event run by Stirling airsoft @ UCAP's Sandpit site,

its an old quarry which has since been filled with water, its a massive site as those pics where taken from an OP 500 meters away

shame i couldn't get any pics through my nods of the night insertion on the boat.

Theres some great pics in this thread. I'm always impressed by appslapp's pics. I'm also jealous of GF for getting to play with planes and boats! Haven't posted here in a while so here's some pics of Team Diablo from a few months ago. Forgive the persec and the quality - I wish I was a better photographer :P

Training event at the Mall and the bingo hall

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

Opening day at UCAP sandpit

P1030506.jpg

P1030494.jpg

P1030567.jpg

P1030562.jpg

P1030555.jpg

P1030551.jpg

P1030545.jpg