Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Tomo that is awsome! What was the senario? How was the game run?

The game ran from friday night till sunday lunch time. The company that hold the event (Stirling) have an ongoing scenario that's been running for over a year now. An insurgency movement has infiltrated the local population living in the valley and have pretty much taken over. Gov forces are tasked with retaking the valley and capturing the insurgency leadership, not an easy task when you don't know who the insurgents are as they hide within the local population (strict ROE's are in force - you cannot engage any unarmed player, they are classed as civilian) . Gov forces are usually outnumbered as well so taking ground is one thing - holding it afterwards is a lot harder!

We were tasked with a recon and OP role for this game, which meant a night time ascent (about 2500 feet) on Friday over very rough terrain to get into a decent overwatch position to start spotting activity within the valley come dawn. The play area is vast, so you need to know where the enemy is and what they are about before you can plan effectively. The weather closed in Saturday evening reducing visablilty to zero so we tabbed off of the mountain and joined up with the main element for the rest of the game. Its defo a physical challenge, especially this time of year, but well worth it.

• Like 1