Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

"You ever get so mad about non-hit takers that you flipped a car?"

Also, third from the left = second from the right. Sorry, had to poke at that :P

Nice team shot. Is this a local field? Or you guys were on your way back from a game and happened across a road accident and immediately though "picture time!"

377330_271507102899652_159485230768507_816889_1893181783_n.jpg

(I'm in the white shemagh)

This is easily the silliest thing I've ever volunteered for at an airsoft game. At OP: Battle of the Bulge in MD, they were taking volunteers for an "airdrop", and I jumped in. I assumed we'd be taking some sort of vehicle elsewhere in the AO, but the ref had us put our deadrags on, hold hands, and WALK into enemy controlled territory.

Naturally, I made airplane sounds the whole way over.

Edited by ssddismymotto
  • Like 1

*pic snip*

(I'm in the white shemagh)

This is easily the silliest thing I've ever volunteered for at an airsoft game. At OP: Battle of the Bulge in MD, they were taking volunteers for an "airdrop", and I jumped in. I assumed we'd be taking some sort of vehicle elsewhere in the AO, but the ref had us put our deadrags on, hold hands, and WALK into enemy controlled territory.

Naturally, I made airplane sounds the whole way over.

Silly you, that's not how you insert by air.....

http://vimeo.com/23953440

Edited by Scuffer
  • Like 1

We actually did exactly the same thing during our OP:D-DAY in Normandy, but blindfolded and at night in a terrain that nobody knew. Was bloody fun!

• 2 weeks later...