Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Not a Fruitcake was given that day and many noobs cried.

A pic that has surfaced from last year, at this game we had the xmas outing from the local YMCA residents. We were expecting hell on earth but they were *mostly* really good sports and when they figured out hicaps there was no stopping them.... literally! 22 lads went through 150'000 rounds in just over 4hours of game time. Apparently they didn't shut up about it for weeks.

Edited by farrasdevell

Most painful shot ever experienced.... I think it actually broke part of the cartilage in my ear as I can still feel a dent where it hit 2 weeks later....

<ouchie>

I've recieved almost the same exact wound four years ago. I still have a thick bump in my ear where the cartilage scarred up.

But it wasn't as painful as when I was shot in the nipple...

A photo of me in-game from F&O Huddersfield game from 2 weeks ago.

IMGP8029huii1.jpg

417599_353461148018093_100000626314700_1147685_1784533710_n.jpg

It was freezing all day despite the sun, about -3 to 1C all day (hence massive gloves)

*Edit - sorry for the massive pics, I had resized them on photobucket to be smaller...

Edited by blind_marksman