Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Myself also at Jawbreaker IV, photo credit goes to Cousins Airsoft

DanatJawbreakerIV1.jpg

Unfortunately, I discovered that my MAG RPK74 mags did not like feeding when I loaded them to 100 rounds, they have previously worked perfectly with 75 rounds, I suspect that it may have been an issue with the feed tab, as it's little larger on the RPK mags than on all my other MAG AK mags, and they would not fit in my AIMS until I trimmed the feed tabs down. So in these pictures I'm using the bright orange CYMA hicap.

DanatJawbreakerIV2.jpg

Edited by DanHS

ok people, if it is censored when you type it, censor it in the picture as well. It's not that hard, just blur it or cover it with a black bar. This is a PG13 forum and I'm kinda tired of all the close up pictures of *fruitcage* patches.