Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

dscf0015zk.jpg

It has been a while since my last game so thought i would get one in, reason i have no pistol on me: I was taking shots of the day in a hi-vis vest and no gun so chucked it to one side for a picture of me.

Need to sort out a better hat for this though, thinking DPM boonie hat, might see if i can get one along with a can of lube today.

Edit: Don't know why but i look fatter in that pic than i actually am, must be used to using my gut to hald that belt where I want it :P

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife

you shaved your beard?! nooooo000ooooooo also props for skirmishing in shorts site looks amazing

About the beard... my wife got the last word! :D :D :D :D

I was only in the staff team but after seeing the guys enjoying a lot palying there,,, i went... in shorts!!! :D :D

No, its an attempt to poke fun at all the kiddies who wear "GK15" none-sense, surprisingly most kids at my field don't know who C3PO is nor do they recognize the patch right above. To continue on that track my buddy did an late '80s Marine grunt kit and 11 people told him he had an awesome Vietnam kit.

Edited by frogfish