Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

This was yesterday.

That doesn't look at all like Airsoft... Either that's real life or you and your field have a hell of an attention to detail! :P

This is me at a game on Sunday known as Zulu - Really simple wave defense game, but I can't remember having more fun. I can also confirm you can happily throw G&P Pmags all over the place on dry mud without them even noticing..

Defense1.jpg

defense2.jpg

*edit* Also - The flashhider was perfectly aligned at the start of the game, that rotation is solely from firing...

Edited by hwagan

Looks good. Is that a skateboard helmet? Got my first CQB game coming up soon and am wondering about getting something to protect my noggin - if there's something I can bang my head on, I usually do!! :rolleyes:

Cheers man, and it is indeed! It's a pro-tec helmet, a la BHD Delta force style; It's exceptionally light and very comfortable, protects me from minor bumps/branches/BB's to the top of the skull, and I can attach offensive patches to the velcro I've glued onto the front of it :) Definitely a good idea in CQB for obvious reasons.

Ive got a game at a new CQB site in Huddersfield this weekend, unfortunately no time to buy a helmet but oddly similar belt set up to you hwagan except I only have the 2 spare mags on mine.

They real deal FastMags or the ACM copies? Need to buy some more as the ones I am using are 'borrowed' from the TF3 Nest vest I got but I am likely selling them along with the vest to a friend, seem good enough without needing to spend much more on importing some of the ITW ones. Saturday will say how well they work.

Edited by starburst

Ruger and a Colt. Doesn't look too good with the gimp mask and goggles on. Here's a better shot I previously posted in the Western thread:

IMG_2628.jpg

edit:

I was supposed to bring a bottle of Jack that day but decided to leave it knowing people would take free swigs off it.

Edited by renegadecow
  • Like 1

If that was aimed at me (it's not the clearest post in the world to understand you must admit) then it should become a lot clearer if you click on the thumbnail. I've edited the picture slightly but it's not shown up in the small preview unfortunately.

Edited by CKinnerley

Tried subtle humour, I failed (again).

To the lower right of the lady in the pink, there's a lad who I should imagine is looking at the camera and has put his mesh mask on top of his head seeing as he's in the safe zone. But it appears as if the mesh lens has been specifically angled to provide a 'certain view'.