Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Haha .. Oh I see xD .. if it helps that is also a woman xD

Yeah even i could have worked that one out :P

Anyway:

dscf0018sg.jpg

Think all i need is a shell casing to make that work ;)

31359434672947874370018.jpg

They're out there somewhere, i know it :P

42710034672982874366515.jpg

Stupid moss with a sniper rifle, last time i give plant life a firearm, though it did work as a distraction :D

Finally got some in action pics of me though.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Looks like I'm going to ZULU this weekend, my friend sends me a message telling me they're going to Zulu, and I'm coming, lol. Haven't been there since last year, it's a pretty nice field, despite the fact that half of it was a swamp, I think they should build boardwalks around the swampy areas, that'd be kinda cool. Hopefully I'll get some nice pictures and video to put up here.

Myself on the right, modelling how rubbish a non-configured vest can look, and how silly it looks if you don't roll up the sleeves of a Soldier 95 pattern shirt. And I really *fruitcage* needed a haircut before the game but I didn't have time.

The friend of mine was planning to carry around an Ares M200 AND a HK416. Thankfully he had to drop the M200 due to a leaky mag :D

Jp7iE.jpg

Honestly mate, you made the right call to start with by ensuring you had water on your back. 'Configured' or anything else doesn't matter, you made the right decision when it came down to choosing whether you were going to admin yourself correctly or end up becoming a burden to those around you. When I was out at a pretty large woodland site on sunday I was about the only person in 20 who'd got a hydration source on them, including a fair few other ex/forces guys that were at the game. If it weren't for the marshall driving a 4x4 around with a jerry can of h2o in the back for everybody, we'd have likely had 19 cases of man-down to sort out.

My personal tips for CS95 in airsoft (pretty much just copy what the americans do with US Woodland):

-Roll the sleeves just twice, so they're about half way up your forearm

-Remove the draw strings entirely from around the ankles

-Get yourself a 1.5-2" riggers belt insetad of the barracks-oriented issue one with the weird clasp, preferably in some sort of desert'y colour because mis-matching is definitely the way forward

-US Aviator type 'nomex' gloves work well with the look

-Cut the zip out. It's got buttons, save yourself a little bit of weight and bulk, most guys I've met who know what they're talking about never use the zip anyway

Needs more pics of the girl in pink. Cute girls in airsoft is a rarity. Just sayin'.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-1.jpg

Fair one mate, fair one.

Ruger and a Colt. Doesn't look too good with the gimp mask and goggles on. Here's a better shot I previously posted in the Western thread:

edit:

I was supposed to bring a bottle of Jack that day but decided to leave it knowing people would take free swigs off it.

Take an empty jack bottle, and put some cold tea in there (no milk)

looks like wiskey, tastes awful.

Honestly mate, you made the right call to start with by ensuring you had water on your back. 'Configured' or anything else doesn't matter, you made the right decision when it came down to choosing whether you were going to admin yourself correctly or end up becoming a burden to those around you. When I was out at a pretty large woodland site on sunday I was about the only person in 20 who'd got a hydration source on them, including a fair few other ex/forces guys that were at the game. If it weren't for the marshall driving a 4x4 around with a jerry can of h2o in the back for everybody, we'd have likely had 19 cases of man-down to sort out.

My personal tips for CS95 in airsoft (pretty much just copy what the americans do with US Woodland):

-Roll the sleeves just twice, so they're about half way up your forearm

-Remove the draw strings entirely from around the ankles

-Get yourself a 1.5-2" riggers belt insetad of the barracks-oriented issue one with the weird clasp, preferably in some sort of desert'y colour because mis-matching is definitely the way forward

-US Aviator type 'nomex' gloves work well with the look

-Cut the zip out. It's got buttons, save yourself a little bit of weight and bulk, most guys I've met who know what they're talking about never use the zip anyway

Tips on how to wear CS95 much appreciated, thanks! I definitely need a new belt. The cadet-issued one I've got now is *suitcase*, impossible to adjust easily on the field, comes loose, won't take my preferred holster that easily meaning it bangs into my hip every time I take a step.

Regarding the drawstrings on the trousers: If I cut them out, how will I keep everything nice and tidy?! :o

BTW - There wasn't actually a camelbak in that hydration pouch :P It was just 2 500ml bottles of water. Down one before going out on the field, then stay out until the last one's empty. Then return, refill, repeat.

Needs more pics of the girl in pink. Cute girls in the UK is a rarity. Just sayin'.

Fixed. We either have the mongs, the plastic tan slags or the girls that know they are hot and are bitches about it.

Also is it me or does the guy to the left of said pink topped girl look like Johnson from Peep Show about to knife attack you? :P

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife