Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

I'm interested in seeing that, and some video if you have any. I have a Contour ROAM and love it, but I don't like wearing helmets all the time.

Ya i would like to see a pic and video to. I have the same camera. On a side note what do you guys use to edit your footage?

IMG_0534.jpg

Contour profile mount.

IMG_0530.jpg

I haven't record any videos yet,using this mount on the headset, just with the helmet mount.But I'm planning on using it on the next game.

FILE0857.jpg

FILE0870.jpg

a couple of shots conducing to the posted before

More importantly, were you able to hit that guy at that angle? LOL

Yes I was able to hit the guy, on the third shot XD

• Like 1

INTERNATIONAL BB GUN BEARD CREW UNITE

320404_10100142570170182_883676045_n.jpg

419242_10100142570534452_1668723877_n.jpg

Ha, that's funny, we did the exact same thing on Saturday. I don't think I have any pics, though I'm sure someone does, somewhere.

Nope, but the video's done!

In-game footage from the trial run of our Medivac scenario at Sedona West Military and Law Enforcement Training Center last Saturday.

Attendees were given a midday class by Duckie on the proper usage and application of tournequettes, casualty assessment and reassessment, and radio medivac procedure. Squads were then thrown into a scenario using squibs, blank fire and stage blood to simulate a sniper round causing a non-arterial gunshot wound to the leg.

Stacked up against a wall before entering a back alley in our mock Afghan village.

IMG_2857_zps4ef6b93e.jpg

This was going on all day. We played (although it sure as hell didn't feel like a game!) at a government contracted facility that opens up to airsoft once every three months, and includes things such as a highly detailed Afghan village, an intense Afghan indoor complex, helicopter, ship, battlefield sound tracks, and most importantly, this:

284239_469331843086876_610357994_n_zpsf9fede23.jpg

Pictures of myself and TF495 at Operation Blacksheep @ The Cove, despite the smaller than expected turnout the AO was still massive for this OP, and to give massive respect to the other teams and players who stuck out that cold pitch dark night and kept operating. If you are looking for a game that will challenge you physically and mentally come to this game next year, the terrain and climate (almost 80f during the day and down to almost 40f or lower at night) were just as much of a fight as the opposition, we hit the wall hard several times and made it through it and kick enough *albatross* to win Squad of the Battle for Bravo Company and secure Bravo Company's victory.

Kk47A.jpg

ao5Ek.jpg

PVCoU.jpg

zecPD.jpg