Pictures of you in the field or at a game

You can always pick the forum member out of a group photo.

Is that short sleeved combat shirt a stock product or do people mod them? Never seen them for sale anywhere.

Anyway, as both an armourer and an airsofter I have a particularly crass and childish sense of humour. I found a barrel today that appealed to me.

20121021_1612231.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Appslapp... waiting for that video... gonna rock for sure.

Agreed. And then for next time, all your guys should get all their Minimis, MAGs and M60s together and mount 'em up on that beast. :aggressive:

Should have climbed in, bro!

No doubt a caption of "Here's me, in a barrel full of Fuchs" would've been infinitely superior you're very much correct. Sadly however, the top was sealed up.

I'm in a couple from that game actually.

Due to the door frame blocking the flash I've had to work some photoshop.. er, Magic? on this one to recover some of the detail, but I'm not great at it.

22323_10152212039980179_1902127246_n_zps2f4d222c.jpg

And one with me and CKinnerley, albeit our backs. Turns out I need to work on my hydro attachment system I think.

318932_10152212043525179_1573920142_n_zps032a6bae.jpg

Not sure if this fits here, so please let me know if not (we were at a skirmish :) ). This is a staged shot at our favourite site, RAF Upper Heyford - I do realise mags are missing. This is due to siting the shot just a touch inside of the safe zone; therefore, mags out!

Safety first. :)

post-81766-0-34273400-1351028046_thumb.jpg

Were you rescued successfully?

That's a negative. The Coalition Forces failed to find us. I have to say that the Taliban Militia used the terrain very well, and we were on the move for the most part of the 20h the game lasted.

There was another couple and they were rescued after a explosive entry in one of the buildings. That had to be quite espectacular :D

That's a negative. The Coalition Forces failed to find us. I have to say that the Taliban Militia used the terrain very well, and we were on the move for the most part of the 20h the game lasted.

There was another couple and they were rescued after a explosive entry in one of the buildings. That had to be quite espectacular :D

Wow, that makes every skirmish I have attend here seem so tame! :D

Halloween game! Indoor CQB, pretty tight corners. My G36c suddenly decided at the beginning of the day that it wouldn't stop double feeding, so I had to run pistol only. Still did quite well thanks to it being dark as hell and very, very close in. :D

66527_4783651958337_1748056722_n.jpg

9292_4783653598378_2123388580_n.jpg

69577_10152224108945484_1673566475_n.jpg