Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

One from the aftergame messing about pictures. None of the ingame photos turned out too great, low lighting and fast movement wooo.

Nice bit of CAR there, though you do have your pistol quite close to your eye, compared to my stance especially :P.

'FireKnife'

Nice bit of CAR there, though you do have your pistol quite close to your eye, compared to my stance especially :P.

'FireKnife'

Part of the trails and tribulations of having extra long orang-utan arms. I have a big, glow in the dark dot on my front sight, so up close I essentially use that as point and click. Works pretty well up to about 10m.

It's all moot anyway, I only use CAR when going around corners. Isosceles/Modified weaver at all other times.

i can hit a human body (cest) at 60meter's, have 400fps's with .20 bb, i use .30 madbull, inner barrel of 600mm, 6kg. ;D

@HardcoreCook despite its tremendous weight, its size imposes respect on the field, I used it in a mixed field, woods and CQB, I could shoot suppression offensive.

I prefer to use the version of CQB Barrett, smaller more mobile, but I prefer my beloved VSR-10's Tokyo Marui so lightweight and precise; D

Trust me you will when you have worked out what you like gun and kit wise. Give it a while and you will end up in a few pics then pose away :P.

We all end up doing it, plus often in the case of many of us that play woodland we only end up near the camera when we are in the safezone or are actively hunting down having a picture taken, as your pics show ;).

Arnies events are an exception, that is cameras galore. Next event or two I will be having mine, donning a hi-vis, standing in the line of fire and getting those pics.

'FireKnife'

You know I've been airsofting for 5 years, right? I've found the gear/kit I like, and broke it/sold it already - such is airsoft. :P

I don't mind so much, it's just a shame I've nothing more recent to show, I probably cut quite a nice figure storming round the mall with my P90/Plate carrier/t-shirt last week.

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots from the sandpit though! 

Edited by DWZippy

You know I've been airsofting for 5 years, right? I've found the gear/kit I like, and broke it/sold it already - such is airsoft. :P

I don't mind so much, it's just a shame I've nothing more recent to show, I probably cut quite a nice figure storming round the mall with my P90/Plate carrier/t-shirt last week.

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots from the sandpit though! 

And I have been playing for, nearly, 7 years :P. If you haven't started posing then you haven't been playing enough games :D. Though seeing as you pose for cosplay pics I am confused as to why not more airsoft ones.

Next game when you see a camera, even if it is inconvenient to the objective, run up, strike pose then back to the game unless you get hit doing so. You wil end up like me.

Speaking of that why did no-one get me doing my crab dance around the front of C&A when at the Mall?

And yes pics will be up for the voted on Arnies game. I felt bad that I didn't take my camera and make the most of it last time, but then I had filled my bag with clothes for my trip to Centre Parcs.

'FireKnife'

I've definitely played enough games. Played every weekend for 4 years with 4-5 weekends a year being 48/36 hour away games. These days I still manage to play at least once a month, ideally more. 

I'm just really really competitive, so I'll focus on shooting folk/capturing objectives over photographs. Admittedly, with woodland this means I don't appear in photographs because I'm fully camo'd in a hedge somewhere.. 

Obviously, when you're costuming the whole point is that you get photographed, so it's easy to get some photos taken.