Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Here are a few pics from last weekend after we finished playing.

Pose_zps796f2292.jpg

A-TACSDMR_zps88930fb2.jpg

A-TACSDMR2_zpsaadeb7fc.jpeg

Back_zpsd590fc5a.jpeg

FolgoreDMR_zps2b6c91ae.jpeg

Upclose_zpsd794fb40.jpeg

I was made an honorary member of Killing Angels Airsoft team for the day as we're all big fans of MilSim and A-TACS.

KillingAngels_zps1a0c27a2.jpeg

A big thank you to Janus Saint of KAA (far left) for taking the pictures.  They came out brilliantly.

That's a AKS-74u and look like that as standard :P: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS-74U#AKS-74U

Bit they are good for the CYMA if after cheap or the TM Recoil ones if after amazing.

The Beta Spetz is a custom made up by Marui (have had one Marui, two JG and a Marui / JG custom and they are great, once you knock down the spring in the JG ones).

'FireKnife'

Bloody hell.  Took me until the end of the video to figure out you had a pivoting mount on top of the helmet.  Thought you'd got one of those training drones from the millenium falcon to strap your camera to.

Definitely cool footage, is the metal pole not rather long though?  Seems great for really wide open areas, just imagining it might be a real pain indoors or even dense forest.

The setup is really simple. I have a bolt and two big washers on each side of the helmet. attached to the bolt is curtain rod. the camera is just far enough so I can reach it. On the other side of the bolt the rod is shorter, but with a heavy weight to balance it out. To make it spin nicely I used ball bearings from spring guides I had laying around.

I'll use it mainly on the Container yard area, going through a door in a rush will be very hard :) And it will not be used entire games, only for extra footage.

Edited by Abacrombie