Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Great photos guys! Here's a few different shots of me from some games recently...

NORTHERN LIGHT IV

5okm.jpg

hh8y.jpg

jwxs.jpg

pjv5.jpg

zgnu.jpg

LOCAL SIM (playing a marksman for a change)

obo1.jpg

mzx7.jpg

RAAT SEASON OPENER

rraat7.jpg

rraat2.jpg

rraat1.jpg

Edited by JSOFTER
  • Like 1

Beautiful! What shirts are yall wearing? Also, put a pic of the rifle in the AR15 thread.

They're Tactical Performance Corp. tactical pocket tees.  $30 or so USD.  Not bad, but they're cut SHORT!  Kinda annoying if you start climbing over things and going nuts.

I've put pics of the rifle in that thread a million times, but no one ever seems interested haha...  I'll toss some up later today.

• 2 weeks later...

4fef.jpg

From Sunday, right after we got dropped about 6km from our first objective were we would link with friendly forces.
I have no idea why the blacked out faces, but that's how it was posted on the local forum and I don't have the original of the pic. I'm the one on the right.

Edited by johny_blaze

Very cool, Bucko.  Remember how you were gonna tell me when those games are happening?  :P

Here's a few of me from John Lu's ABCE game.  I went for kind of a generic "elite insurgent self-proclaimed bad-*albatross*" / South African soldier of fortune thing.  Fun kit to run, and we *fruitcage*in' handed it to the Americans in all their classy gear all day long.  :)

1347_10153011177560557_106181247_n.jpg

998164_10153011179155557_1248137407_n.jp

32632_10153011175755557_491161408_n.jpg

Earlier in the day I was running an M83 vest and Galil ARM, but I guess no one got any pics of that.

Cannon, you've lost your pistol that game, by any chance?

Look at second, then third pic.

It fell out about 30 seconds after the 2nd pic was taken but wasn't lost,!although retrieval involved a dash across open ground :D. Azubi is correct, that's the surpressor sticking out the bottom of the holster in pic 3 Edited by Cannonfodder80

I used to wear my 70s SEALs kit to go with it when my Uzi was still working. But it broke and I haven't progressed with my GBB M45 so now I'm just using it with anything. Shell catcher's not rally necessary; damage to shells is only superficial even on concrete. Hit my shin once though, learned not to run while shooting ever since.