Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Charging a checkpoint single handed :)

That is some happy charging face there :P

It's all fun and games until someone stun grenades the ice cream van.

:busted_blue:

Reminds me of how we were told to line up for chrono at a site, just because they could.

'FireKnife'

How I wish someone ran that sort of event somewhere over here.  Training sessions like that hardly even need any actual space to put on, couple of wooden stands and you're sorted.

That said, based on others' experiences of realistic training using airsoft, I think it may not attract the right sort of crowd.  Do you run them just within your skirmish team or are they open?

"She realised too late that one was a loaded stun grenade that went off when she inspected it."

Did the inspection basically consist of removing the pin then? Which would in turn rather make me question her statement of  "I've been around explosives long enough to deal with pyrotechnics and thunder flashes and smoke grenades in the past. This was just totally unexpected."

However, in a bid to stay on topic...

post-37787-0-41449600-1375213961_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

How I wish someone ran that sort of event somewhere over here.  Training sessions like that hardly even need any actual space to put on, couple of wooden stands and you're sorted.

That said, based on others' experiences of realistic training using airsoft, I think it may not attract the right sort of crowd.  Do you run them just within your skirmish team or are they open?

Firefight Combat Simulations (FCS) used to run these types of events. There was a brilliant one a couple of years ago in Rochester.

I was shot in the bell end by a sniper whilst being shot at by another gentleman with an AEG. No nut shots yet tho.

With regards to that vid, we had something similar happen a few weeks ago. Last game, we were all mags out, safeties on as we were shot out of the game. One of the guys walked over, laughing about something, upended his M4, but still has his finger inside the trigger guard and shot himself several times in the crotch. Luckily, he managed to avoid anything important, but we did all give him a loud and cheerful lecture on gun safety...

Best one I ever saw was a guy in the safezone telling everyone how he'd cut off his trigger guard for his 203 to make it a quicker trigger pull.

Less than five minutes later he stumbled, his hand slipped down the M203 and he fired a hundred round moscart point blank into his mate's backside directly in front of him.

Kinda like when someone stopped me to ask about my Single Action Colt. I seize the opportunity to brag, set on drawing the piece, give it a little spin and flip before handing it over (+ revolver ocelot monologue). Of course I forget that the hammer loop is still on and shoot my foot on the draw. Quickly learned to only load five that day.

• 2 weeks later...