Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

To your right on the ground :) I has The high five now?

If you drive down and get it then yes :P.

You must come down and visit Bunker 31, it is meh but it is still airsoft-sort-of-ish.

Failing that join me for a jaunt down to either The Depot of FWG.

'FireKnife'

Me and the boys over the weekend.  I'm the bearded one.

From SC Village on 26/1/14
(L-R) Squirrel, Shaka, X21, Soap (me), OTT
m45DGPI.jpg

Soap, OTT, X21
mD9Z7hn.jpg

Soap, X21
cOQo8Yj.jpg

Tactical hood slide
jQ51sN6.jpg

"I've been playing all goddamn day so take the f*****g picture already" kit pic
anHiZtU.jpg

On the move
vqcm8BR.jpg

Majestic sunset pic
wAPafEx.jpg
  • Like 4

If you drive down and get it then yes :P.

You must come down and visit Bunker 31, it is meh but it is still airsoft-sort-of-ish.

Failing that join me for a jaunt down to either The Depot of FWG.

'FireKnife'

I'm only in Elgin so it should be my local but I had heard of Highland Tactical Airsoft (RIP) before hand so always went their...

However seeing as it's no longer a thing, when I has the spare money I'll be along most weeks even though MilSim is more my thing. If it's the only regular site I'll be more than happy just to go

It weirdly works..

It does, doesn't it. Never quite got why but I just liked it. Too bad I didn't keep it and get the awesome 'sniper' smock they made in it.

I'm only in Elgin so it should be my local but I had heard of Highland Tactical Airsoft (RIP) before hand so always went their...

However seeing as it's no longer a thing, when I has the spare money I'll be along most weeks even though MilSim is more my thing. If it's the only regular site I'll be more than happy just to go

Well you will get nothing like MilSim here, think play for the day paintball and speed games but with airsoft guns and hi-caps and you are not far off.

Sadly with the way the site is there is little chance to try out manouvers, flanking and anything but direct attack.

'FireKnife'

this is just a killing machine :D

~PICTURE OF RC Almost Super DUPER Murderous SkyNet Transformer Machine~

Brace yourselfs

How did you get in their¿?!

Just need to mount a rotating Turret firing BB's using Compressed air or something, like those RC battleships with guns on except on land Obviously (I hope)

Edited by Infadel

How did you get in their¿?!

Just need to mount a rotating Turret firing BB's using Compressed air or something, like those RC battleships with guns on except on land Obviously (I hope)

:D

its a RC with the Sony cam on top of it, is powered by a 9.6v 1600mAh battery, the next step is even this, adapt a gear box of P90 or MP7 for by the RC. 

I was eliminated because the operator RC has controling the camera by WIFI,  he saw me on the images in the LG G2, he left the room B7 (pictured) and rendered me. 

so I called him "Killing Machine" :D
Edited by Jolas
  • 2 weeks later...