Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

A couple from the last days I played out here in Utah

Late January. When everybody else is using their desert MARPAT, i say HUMBUG! Flecktarn for life!

1540392_10101269217185559_597484974_o.jp[/url]

Early February. My first snow game ever. I knew I bought that snow camo years ago for a reason!

IMG_3562.jpg

Edited by KalasknikovMan
  • 2 weeks later...

At Op. sinarra, an Airsoft event/simmulation with Airsoft teams and operators from Police Special  Operations and Medical rescue nurses/doctors and firefighters. All injuries are fake and it's make up.

DSC_1503_1.JPG

DSC_1560_1.JPG

DSC_1586_1.JPG

DSC_1591_1.JPG

DSC_1580_1.JPG

DSC_1578_1.JPG

DSC_1610_1.JPG

DSC_1615_1.JPG

DSC_1624_1.JPG

The Covert Ops Squad from the Hostile Ops Team after the game:

DSC_1924a_28329_1.JPG

And me in a Kit Kat moment:

DSC_1924a_281429_1.JPG

More photos at: http://www.hostileoperationsteam.org/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=299

• Like 4

I thick you are going to have to explain that first one there, Spice!

How did you enjoy being SL?

I didn't know he was behind me! That was someone else's sector!  ;)

Actual story: the event wound down this year with a shaky truce and agreement to return to the border. This culminated in massive binocular wars and, on Saturday, US and German troops crossed into East Germany to perform inspections, while Soviets did the same to the airfield in West Germany. My unit was tasked with monitoring the Soviets as they did this. Notice their weapons are unloaded. However, it was still incredibly tense (especially since they had us outnumbered 2:1 and were acting quite shady). In the end, peace held and no shots were fired.  A very different and welcome milsilm experience!

As for squad leader, I liked it. My main concern was that I don't operate very well on little sleep, and while that was certainly an issue, it turns out my body adapted. Three hours a day for the first few days didn't bother me like I expected, and after that we had some timely rest rotations (including an 8-hour stretch!) that got me back in shape. My squad was a majorly mixed bag but overall I think we did all right. Certainly there are improvements to be made, as always.

• Like 1