Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Feel I should clarify something a bit further about my comment re Eizen's photo further up the page- I wasn't taking the out of him or meaning to be an *albatross*. I've got no issue with guys blacking their faces out in pictures. I did it myself on facebook pictures until I got a profile specifically for work. I just found the combination amusing. 

Kickass loadout.

• Like 1

Feel I should clarify something a bit further about my comment re Eizen's photo further up the page- I wasn't taking the ###### out of him or meaning to be an *albatross*. I've got no issue with guys blacking their faces out in pictures. I did it myself on facebook pictures until I got a profile specifically for work. I just found the combination amusing. 

Kickass loadout.

I find it highly amusing. Even better is the post with "i dont want my face all over the internet" next to his face, on the internet.

Now I discussed this in PM with Dave because I didn't want to derail this thread. At this point I apologize to site admins but there's some serious pants-on-head-retardness in above post that I just have to react.

Congratulations jal3 for opening a whole new page because you felt amused. Is it what this thread is for? "Pictures of you in the field or at a game" Sorry, doesn't seem like it.

While I can see there might be something amusing in my post, let me explain myself: The picture I use as an avatar indeed portraits me. Well it did about four years ago. It's also avatar sized, not 3000x2000 resolution like the picture above (on flickr). The glasses cover my eyes which is kinda important if you want to ID somebody. I can't ID you from your profile picture either.

Now in the picture I recently posted I am wearing clear lenses which makes me very easy to ID. That's why I cover my face. I usually wear balaclava and dark lenses but it was way too hot and cloudy for that.

I, in no way represent the tip of the Finnish spear, but I do work in the army and due to conscription, I meet quite a lot of people. People who I don't want to know what I do after 4 pm. So please try to respect that.

• Like 1

*badger*s.

You post trackable about yourself all over the net. It's just now/here you try to play the PERSEC card.

Your name, your facebook profile, your city, your age, your workplace, pictures of you, named pictures of you at airsoft unobscured, whatever you want.

It took me less than 5 min to find this, based on info from your profile here. On a 256kbit connection.

I'm gonna be nice and not post links or write it here, so it won't be indexed by tineye or google.

It is _not_ meant as a threat in any form. Just something to back up my opinion of finding your behaviour amusing. Even other gear collectors point it out. You should just smile at yourself instead of going ballistic or pushing the PERSEC attempt.

And yes, nice gear. Your custom rifle is a nice job. Peace out.

• Like 3

*badger*s.

You post trackable about yourself all over the net. It's just now/here you try to play the PERSEC card.

Your name, your facebook profile, your city, your age, your workplace, pictures of you, named pictures of you at airsoft unobscured, whatever you want.

It took me less than 5 min to find this, based on info from your profile here. On a 256kbit connection.

I'm gonna be nice and not post links or write it here, so it won't be indexed by tineye or google.

It is _not_ meant as a threat in any form. Just something to back up my opinion of finding your behaviour amusing. Even other gear collectors point it out. You should just smile at yourself instead of going ballistic or pushing the PERSEC attempt.

And yes, nice gear. Your custom rifle is a nice job. Peace out.

^ this 100%

and now to go back on topic.....

My Guys (bottom picture) at Reclemation 3 in Richmond Va, we were BRF SAS. We were aiming for SAS from Sierra Leone, but two of us ended up with more of an EO kit. We hunted Bob "the Axe man" like the hunter killer team we were doing impressions of.

20140518_161727_zps9faad008.jpg

20140518_161614_zps8e66341e.jpg

Thanks Nick, I was basically doing a version of this Para's kit, but using the oldschool tropics that are pictured in a lot of the SL photos, it ended up looking much more like a EO kit than I thought it would. I started the day with my PKM as my Jimpy is still down, but I took on a command role and wanted the support weapon in the hands of a team mate who would use it, so I swapped to my LCT VAL that is not really accurate but as I just got it I wanted to use it, I would have gone to my Galil, or Mk1 Minimi but as you can see my team mates were already using them...

_588940_para150_zps4c74315d.jpg

Edited by frogfish