Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Wouldn't be complete without an old-school SF handlebar.

(Btw, this loadout is still very much a work in progress, still need a storm grip and a 4x ACOG + Docter for the Diemaco, Selex CT5 and a few bits for my MICH 2000. Maybe swap out some of the Warrior pouches for BHI ones too. It's getting there!)

That looks like a simple practical set of gear Darklight. Out on interest what do you have the 58 pattern yoke attached to at the front? 

Wait have I been confused with Darklite? Not sure who should feel more ashamed on that one :P.

I have it attached to a set of typical 58 pattern belt loops which I cut from a magazine pouch (dusty old thing that cost about £2) then removed the webbing from and slipped onto the tab that runs through the back for securing to the webbing. The pouches then have 58 pattern hooks slipped in between the MOLLE loops and the belt to hold them in place. Can do pics in the gear thread or via PM if that is a bit unclear.

Basically it is using a round about method to attach a bigger variety of pouches to 58 webbing as the parts needed just happen to mesh perfectly (or near enough).

'FireKnife'

• Like 1

Wait have I been confused with Darklite? Not sure who should feel more ashamed on that one :P.

I have it attached to a set of typical 58 pattern belt loops which I cut from a magazine pouch (dusty old thing that cost about £2) then removed the webbing from and slipped onto the tab that runs through the back for securing to the webbing. The pouches then have 58 pattern hooks slipped in between the MOLLE loops and the belt to hold them in place. Can do pics in the gear thread or via PM if that is a bit unclear.

Basically it is using a round about method to attach a bigger variety of pouches to 58 webbing as the parts needed just happen to mesh perfectly (or near enough).

'FireKnife'

Ahem bit of a blonde moment there. Thanks for the info. 

Meanwhile, I seem to always be adjusting my face cover in the majority of the few pics taken of me.  Wanted to take it off, but far too many shots to the face convinced me to deal with the hassle of it all day.

These two photos courtesy of Mosin of Team Rage, who hosted a game last Saturday that I attended.

DSC04265_zps4ca493f8.jpg

This one is not as clear, but out of all the other ones so far I liked it, as it was a moment where I was following behind my newest acquaintance of the day, who I stuck with for most of the day when not off sneaking about.

DSC04285_zps0a008a8a.jpg

If it is not clear already, I am the guy in the "pajamas".

• Like 1