Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Well when the weather is better I will be exploring more outdoor sites in the area. For the moment I am playing The Fortress seeing as they are running bi-weekly now and it is warm in there.

'FireKnife'

Seriously considering just running a shotgun loadout in there. But do I buy a breacher or customize the Super 90, decisions decisions.

Well you can breach and I can clear :P. I still get people asking me 'are you just running a pistol' then getting surprised when I say yes when at The Fortress (hint for others, average engagement distance is 5-10m) though so clearly not the brightest of players in attendance :D.

'FireKnife'

Johny_blaze that picture is amazingly well taken. Does it exist in a higher resolution? More from same photographer?

Hey jal3, I have somehow missed your post. I'll try and find a the higher resolution photo.

In the meantime you can check some of the photographer's other works here:

https://www.facebook.com/BransPhotographyPage

and here:

http://photo-forum.net/bg/index.php?APP_ACTION=USER_IMAGES&USER_ID=121007

And since it's a picture thread I'll just share one of my favorite photos he's taken:

1371629453__IMG0677.jpg

• Like 2

Cheeky *frootcagio*! Aye theres 2 speed loaders in the shotgun shell pouch, 1 dedicated to ammo bags/ tape for mon "XBOXHUEG" mags and the rest on mags themselves. Did a bit of experimenting on Sunday after getting caught out on a reload I got busy with the tape, now rocking 2 double mids, 1 mid/hi, a single hi and a double hi-cap, as pictured. Ive found keeping the centre of that rig clear allows for going prone without any bother at all, deadly piece of kit I must say and has been on the go for around 4 years.

The only issue I have with the chest rig is that it creeps up quite a bit when moving from cover to cover and keeping crouched. Aside from that the only stabbing I get is from the car keys which have to be angled a certain way to avoid mid game squealing. Overall though way more room on that thing than I need or know what to do with, I can happily play all day with a single double pouch on a leg rig.

• 2 weeks later...