Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Well, there's the fact that the one in my left hand shoots 2.4J which is why I had the second, much tamer one out. You can see the top of guy #1's head looking the other way behind cover and was no more than 3m from me. Due to heat and brain fart I didn't think of holstering the big one instead and just fan the other. I think I managed to let off two shots and hitting one of them but either way, game was over just seconds after I died.

11265205_954464537918993_773821282668266

11269096_954464567918990_129232365496718

10155192_954464624585651_813966966229936

Edited by renegadecow

DeltaZero Huey's have the ops version http://www.hueys.co.uk/epages/es151784.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es151784/Products/%22OPS%20Adv%20FR%20Pants%20M81%22 they also do the Semapo version which is supposed to be the best "replica" but they're out of stock I have the AOR1 and 2 versions from 

http://dragonredairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=33_35&products_id=206  and they're pretty good 

Edited by Pdubyuh
  • Like 1

Sorry should've said can't find them in my size! ;)

I've seen the Hueys one.. and am chatting with them via email as we speak but unfortunately I need small/reg and theyre out of stock. They've ordered some Small/Long but that wont cut it for me! Apparently they may get some in small/reg when OPS do another production run but they can't be sure when that'll be. 

I'll check out the JKArmy ones.. Last I checked they were up for preorder but not available for actual purchase.. Don't want to lay down the pre-order then have them delayed etc.. How do FFI go for sizing? Is it accurate enough? I usually take a 30-31 Waist.. but I had to get a 28R for my Crye RG Combat Pants.. 

Thanks for looking out for me chaps! 

Edited by DeltaZero