Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Couple from a private game the other day. Wearing in the gear for the law enforcement day coming up. Not finished yet, but at least it works.

<snip>

Is that at the outpost? Looks familiar.

Loadout looks good also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would any of them play without eye pro...?  So how do they justify not putting any on the dog?

There's no way you can 100% guarantee some *Ubar* won't shoot it, neither can you guarantee it won't react badly to some element of the game and try to harm a player (more of a hazard with a bigger dog admittedly, but still).  *fruitcage* stupid idea, to put it mildly.

Would any of them play without eye pro...?  So how do they justify not putting any on the dog?

There's no way you can 100% guarantee some *Ubar* won't shoot it, neither can you guarantee it won't react badly to some element of the game and try to harm a player (more of a hazard with a bigger dog admittedly, but still).  *fruitcage* stupid idea, to put it mildly.

Its not jut the risk of some muppet intentionally shooting it for me theres too much of an obvious risk that it bolts out into fire without being seen till the last second... bad call on whoever brought the dog (good case to have the dog removed from the owner) and looks equally as bad on the site for allowing it.

Dang, poor dog. Only one site I know has a resident pooch and it stays firmly in the safe zone, nestled away in the on site shop / shack where it is 99.9999999% safe (as you never really know but still).

Anyway I just realised I was at a game last weekend and not one camera was out, I feel appalled to know that there was a chance but alas no pictures were taken of me :D.

Must remedy this as fast as possible.

'FireKnife'