Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

How many mags can you fit in those smersh vests?

Each cell can hold 3 magazines, each pouch has 2 cells, & the webbing comes with 2 pouches; making a grand total of 12!

a1_2014_1_13_h3u7lry5tf.jpg

I've been debating getting a set myself; however, I only run 6 mags for my TM AKS74N (recoil shock) & to double that amount will cost a lot more money than I'm willing to commit right now... I guess I'll just have to make do with my lifchik & RD-54 combo! 

Edited by Foden_357
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha. I see we have similar tastes. Yeah its the Dytac. Was very happy when I saw they made a Grey BCM replica one. I like how the BCM style grip is angled slightly, feels good in hand.

Just the Rackminus, I like to run light so never really run a PC.

I love the Rackminus. I have a bunch of Tactical Tailor pouches(BFG Utility) on it and it's not that much heavier than my Haley D3 was. There is something cooler about setting up your own chest rig setup than using a already setup chest rig like the D3. (I still love the D3 but still). RE Factor had is super high quality, worth the price for a good Vented-style cap. Always preferred running solid color caps even with camo. I think it looks better than a camo cap. For Hyradtion I use the Haley Flatpack in Wolf Grey.

I mainly setup the Krytac like this because my real AR is close to that setup.(Just my real AR has a BCM KMR rail and real Aimpoint Micro) Only thing internal I plan to do is R-Hop it. Everything else preforms good stock. (Shoots around 380 FPS, most games in the US are 400 FPS so its perfect power wise.)

The cool thing was this games rules. It was Semi Auto only but SAW type weapons could fire Auto. Sounds odd for outdoor, I know, but it was great.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
  • Like 1

Now that my computer has stopped being a *rickroll*. Taken at Tuddenham 30/04/2016. Myself and one of the guys in the background had just flanked round an enemy attack, catching them off guard. This was taken once a mate had joined me behind a tire barricade, the other team had just figured out where we were.

underfire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...