Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Me trying to not die to the weather, 90+ degree Fahrenheit at one point and the Sun so intense for most of the day.  Best photo so far grabbed of me for the day, hosing away at I believe a speedsoft player through that tiny window with my accursed RPK.

TC Paintball June 1.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I'm new to this forum, so this becomes my first post.

Most airsoft videos that get published today  is montages of short clips to music with a focus on providing a cool feeling. This can be nice in itself, it's almost like trailers for various events, but I have always felt something missing in those videos. Therefore I started a new youtube channel earlier this year to try my hand at video making and test publishing videos with more focus on context and providing a sense of continuity and overview of the engagements and the tactical situations. The format is a little longer, but hopefully also a little more interesting. Enjoy!

(Also, make sure to switch on the subtitles if you don't understand swedish. I provide all the important stuff in the english voice-over though.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First picture so far of the elusive "Russian" as they call me at the local field.   Pretty sure the ref has film of me in this bunker puttering about back and forth because the cover is all and I cannot find a good angle for anything in it.  Most of the time for this gamemode of capturing said bunker I am off to the left scaring folks trying to come up these two paths near the field netting walls. I'll probably be double posting soon if anything else surfaces.

TC Paintball March 2021 -1.jpg

Edited by Gunmane
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

A few of the pics gathered by John aka Canto whose crew at Hole in the Wall Paintball in Bangor Michigan put on an awesome event last weekend.  I am wearing my Sumpftarn getup, which lasted until about an hour or so before our lunch break due to charging across some marshland that I fell up to my lower calf in muck.  Link below is the rest of the photo album from the event host, so you can see some of the scale of this place (and it is not all of it yet me tell you).  Shame I cannot go visit it all the time.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNT2J2xZpI6kHPKnrZ95fzTkyAHt-avtne5kMgGWXxhAMLBLrLCo0imBktrEX33gQ?key=X3l5S1h4REk1M0pFMUFYOUlUNEsteGdNdk5QTDB3

Hole in the Wall Paintball.jpg

Hole in the Wall Paintball 2.jpg

Hole in the Wall Paintball 4.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a good time at the local field on Sunday despite the heat.  There are a few other shots of me in a pile of weeds or running with a RPK in the deep woods, but this one says it all that day.  Won the Free for All round the event hosts ran right after the lunch period using my trusty ak105 and won a card for next game day fee.  Ended up giving it to a mate who had sit out the game as his birthday is this Wednesday and he had gladly shared with me and others the pork fried rice he cooked up from scratch.  Netting over my head was for the expected mosquito hordes but did not really see any till right at the end of day.

If only work today didn't have to put a damper on my rare good mood.

Photo courtesy of Capital City Airsoft on facebook.

Sept 19th 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...