Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

3AM, post-raid on the blue compound at Tier 1's stanta weekender Operation Lockdown.

DSCF4476_zpsb8cddb07.jpg

36 hours of airsoft, playing in conditions ranging from a blizzard on friday night, through torrential rain on the Saturday and blazing sunshine today. Epic.

Me on the left as some kind of Russian and my buddy on the right about to invade Iraq for the first time.

DSCN5146.JPG

Edited by Wingmann

Here are some pictures of me and the team I commanded in the MilSim Operation: Restraint game this past Sunday.  I was supposed to play the role of a former Italian special forces instructor turned Pendulum Security Services Group commander and CEO, so that's why the red beret.  We played in the rain, fog, mud, cold, and at ENDEX, sun.  Solid day with a solid group of players.

With Folgore 2 (squad 2) and parts of Folgore 3
PSSG_zps7104eeac.jpg

Post-Op debrief
Debrief1_zpsd4513107.jpg

Giving the debrief and presenting morale patch awards
COHogan_zpsebe32c85.jpg

Serving as chrono station guy and in between a quick game of force-on-force MOUT CQB I got to play while helping out as Game Control yesterday.

Smile_zps1f93a0fd.jpg

Nottooserious_zps5b83554b.jpg

From today at Crail.

RCJEKF.jpg

That MC51's fuse EXPLODED earlier in the day, and I managed to rip the connector off  the battery lead getting at it. Cue 15 minutes of swearing untill I fixed it. :D

Edited by T3CH