Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Yeah that sounds about right.

Wasn't a 'cap' as such, but you were only allowed the mag you had in the gun on you at any one time with the spares back at your regen point.

A couple of pics from an Event in Dundalk - Ireland.

oj1h.jpg

i14u.jpg

l5y9.jpg

We where UN observers "monitoring" the actions of the other teams, hence the blue hats.

Hey if it don't smoke it ain't worth it. Plus a Tubbs one might be considered insensitive 'blackface' by some / many.

Either way at some point I will get a chance to show of my modern interpretation and perhaps a proper 80s one too.

'FireKnife'

I can has see me?

20080109_5baa02680152a1b39f1a2IhfVgNxRTk

I rarely use my ghille now.... its rather good... colour wise and if you don't move.
and i find its a bit of a hack... so try to handicap myself a bit now.

06b5c7e0.jpg

I have even been up a tree... maybe 3 metres of the ground.... and had 2 opfors come crawling only the path under the tree and sit maybe 5 metres away from me.... for 5 minutes... before one finally raises a gun to shoot some one else, and i shot them both... totally freaking them out as i was in a 45deg angle above and in front of them.
I could have easily dribbled a luggy... and swung it at them... lol

7580bf6e.jpg

20080109_115f298d58bd3768065fxbHPDPa8bZX

acwfGcbg.jpg

we also have several yearly dress games .... just to mix it up.

P1000826.jpg

and where camo, greens and vests are banned!!! ..... but yes... dresses are permitted. :D

P1000828.jpg

abxkKJFy.jpg

IMG_1832_resize.jpg

B)

Edited by The Insider
  • Like 1

we also have several yearly dress games .... just to mix it up.

Nice Boondock Saints fancy dress :P. Did you manage to use all the pistol in one game?

'FireKnife'

lol...no... not all. used one M9... and the 2 revolvers....  but 3 m9's were springers...cheap... spray painted silver and were just for show.
but i would have been willing to drop them... just like in the movie... lol    ;)

accT07sf.jpg

addCbx7s.jpg

Edited by The Insider

At OP: Sovereign Fury, one of the worst run games I've ever been too.

I read the feedback and wasn't impressed at all. Seems the people going on about how awesome it was were either new to big events so didn't really know better or were good mates with the organisers. The black mission sounded like an absolute joke.

I read the feedback and wasn't impressed at all. Seems the people going on about how awesome it was were either new to big events so didn't really know better or were good mates with the organisers. The black mission sounded like an absolute joke.

We didn't get to run one, but that was another issue altogether, we drove 18hrs each way for this game and spent a buttload of money, to get stuck in a cool AO with no command structure, no support, and no admin/ref support I could go on about it and I did in my AAR to MGP staff, at this point in time I would not go to another MGP event even if they comp'd travel expenses.