Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

How many mags can you fit in those smersh vests?

Each cell can hold 3 magazines, each pouch has 2 cells, & the webbing comes with 2 pouches; making a grand total of 12!

a1_2014_1_13_h3u7lry5tf.jpg

I've been debating getting a set myself; however, I only run 6 mags for my TM AKS74N (recoil shock) & to double that amount will cost a lot more money than I'm willing to commit right now... I guess I'll just have to make do with my lifchik & RD-54 combo! 

Edited by Foden_357

I've kept the dividers in mine so 2 per pouch x4 pouches = 8 mags. I keep one pouch empty for a "dump pouch." For me personally sticking three per pouch gives me a case of butterfingers when I try to pull a mag out. 

• Like 1

Finally a Krytac with some decent accessories.  Dytac pistol grip right?  ReFactor cap?  Looks like a combo of a BFG chest rig and half of one of their PCs too?

Haha. I see we have similar tastes. Yeah its the Dytac. Was very happy when I saw they made a Grey BCM replica one. I like how the BCM style grip is angled slightly, feels good in hand.

Just the Rackminus, I like to run light so never really run a PC.

I love the Rackminus. I have a bunch of Tactical Tailor pouches(BFG Utility) on it and it's not that much heavier than my Haley D3 was. There is something cooler about setting up your own chest rig setup than using a already setup chest rig like the D3. (I still love the D3 but still). RE Factor had is super high quality, worth the price for a good Vented-style cap. Always preferred running solid color caps even with camo. I think it looks better than a camo cap. For Hyradtion I use the Haley Flatpack in Wolf Grey.

I mainly setup the Krytac like this because my real AR is close to that setup.(Just my real AR has a BCM KMR rail and real Aimpoint Micro) Only thing internal I plan to do is R-Hop it. Everything else preforms good stock. (Shoots around 380 FPS, most games in the US are 400 FPS so its perfect power wise.)

The cool thing was this games rules. It was Semi Auto only but SAW type weapons could fire Auto. Sounds odd for outdoor, I know, but it was great.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
  • Like 1

Now that my computer has stopped being a *rickroll*. Taken at Tuddenham 30/04/2016. Myself and one of the guys in the background had just flanked round an enemy attack, catching them off guard. This was taken once a mate had joined me behind a tire barricade, the other team had just figured out where we were.

underfire

Did some shooty shooty at the Sandpit today, threw together a heat-suitable desert kit rather than a rain suitable britain kit.  I'm the genius using an MP7 at a site that big.

A3mGgoc_zpsa2n3bvoz.jpg

j0solWM_zpskopvjmem.jpg

And I goofed off with some Libyan AA gunnery.

13199287_10154236796917783_1733756533_o_

• Like 1

post-68081-14660054019956_thumb.jpg

post-68081-14660054134188_thumb.jpg

Full Tac gear in 27C and didn't even feel it..unlike many others who almost passed out in the heat. Guess all the years in the middle east paid off lol

Edited by Siavash