Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Firstly, airsoft is a niche as hell hobby and not everybody will have the same opinion of it as us - some people may find it sad or whatever, others may take a dimmer view of it, espically with todays climate, its a shame but I'd hazard that its true.

Secondly, its apparent that the people in those pictures who have been whited out are not those of the guy that posted the picture - he is probably doing the right thing given that those people may not want thier face plastered over the internet.

Cheers.

Yes, I did the whiting out. It wasn't my picture (They're Nateo's) so I did it because its sometimes not good to have your face on the internet. Also, the pictures had some pretty horrid red eye :P

Sorry to say but whiting out/fuzzing out faces in airsoft pics makes you look more special than special forces. Those 2 pics might have been funny if we had seen expressions.

Yeah, none of us are SF or trying to impersonate them in any way, but it was just common sense for me to white out the faces of everyone.

Edited by GnGArmament

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

Couple of pics of me at CAGE Acrise 7th March 2010.

New TAD Gear Stealth Hoodie, new Tacgear Veggie trews and "Spezial Operationz Taktik" veggie gloves

Couple of pics of me at CAGE Acrise 7th March 2010.

New TAD Gear Stealth Hoodie, new Tacgear Veggie trews and "Spezial Operationz Taktik" veggie gloves

That veggie cammo is working great in that AO!

Few of pictures of me (ACU top) Mad Harry (grey fleese) and DingoDog (Multicam) at SWATs Hurtlocker Themed Day last Sunday.

Aye ,looking good ;)

Is that your warface? :P

That's my Oh face :D

Fatal, that guy to the left of you looks like his kit is falling apart. I like your rig.

Darkchild

He is actually running the new Mayflower "scraps" rig :o , and thanks

Yeap my friend, sad, very sad, but true. Still, we didn't gave up and we're fighting against this.... stupid law.

STUNTMAN

Good luck buddy, I hope you get that law repealed. I give you props though because despite the paint requirement you guys seem to be still enjoying it.

CAG - Combat Apllication Group (Delta Force) look in afghanistan

HOT1-CAG.jpg

HOTK9-CAG.jpg

HOT2-CAG.jpg

stuntman-CAG.jpg

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN