Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Some pics of myself in the first game in the "Take Aim" magazine Warlord campaign, last Sunday at Foxtrot 58, playing with Team Kosa (who, being Russian, were well suited to playing the role of the Russian Mafia and were dressed head-to-toe in genuine kit, while all I couldmanage was a flecktarn parka, a hat with a red star, and an AKMS).

5215346371a12332263813o.jpg

5215346371a12332263835o.jpg

Kosa in action can be seen in their gallery, the Warlord pics are the sets dated on 17 March; here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/airsoftkosa

Das vidanya!

Edited by 33lima
You look the part mate dont worry about the purists ;)

Some action pics of me at Brit-tac today:

Wow! Nice pics and an amazing site, just looked up Brit-tac now - never mind being hit, the mere sound of bbs rattling off the walls in those confined spaces must be pretty scary!

I was tempted to go ,but I couldn't make it .Any good ? I must say you look lovely dave ,but theres just someting missing :rolleyes:

Its very good, was our team Airsoft Commando against the regulars and we held our own (despite getting nearly killed by several flights of stairs :P)

Guzzihero on the other hand is the most f***ing irritating sneaky barstool Ive ever played against. Number of times he jumped out of cupboards or out from behind pillars and shot us was ridiculous :P

Shark I was wearing your work... heres some pics of me wearing it with my helmet, but the cameraman was staying back as it got a bit hectic so not got any frontal shots sadly :(

P3170081.jpg

P3170083.jpg

P3170084.jpg

P3170094.jpg

... and heres a shot of two of my teammates deciding whether to execute guzzi ;)

P3170067.jpg

Edited by spetsnazdave87
Its very good, was our team Airsoft Commando against the regulars and we held our own (despite getting nearly killed by several flights of stairs :P)

Guzzihero on the other hand is the most f***ing irritating sneaky barstool Ive ever played against. Number of times he jumped out of cupboards or out from behind pillars and shot us was ridiculous :P

Shark I was wearing your work... heres some pics of me wearing it with my helmet, but the cameraman was staying back as it got a bit hectic so not got any frontal shots sadly :(

cool ,I'm gonna have to go. Good to see you had your mask on ,looks like a good place to loose a tooth .As for guzzi although I've never met him, I'd imagine he is. Anybody who likes to run a tm shotty tends to be a bit like that :) .

I was tempted to go ,but I couldn't make it .Any good ? I must say you look lovely dave ,but theres just someting missing :rolleyes:

Aye, brit tac is a fantastic site, and this sunday's game was especially good, playing against the AC guys, with fantastic scenario to boot (Columbian drugs Cartel vs. British SF, we had about half "regulars" on our team, the rest were all fairly new). Must say the AC guys put up a hell of a fight. I'll see if I can get any freeze frames from the video camera (which the AC guys all but destroyed) I had on my head. Might even see a shot of me in a mirror, if I'm lucky...

Aye, brit tac is a fantastic site, and this sunday's game was especially good, playing against the AC guys, with fantastic scenario to boot (Columbian drugs Cartel vs. British SF, we had about half "regulars" on our team, the rest were all fairly new). Must say the AC guys put up a hell of a fight. I'll see if I can get any freeze frames from the video camera (which the AC guys all but destroyed) I had on my head. Might even see a shot of me in a mirror, if I'm lucky...

I would feel sympathy for your camera, but you DID shoot me in the balls while I was coming to see if you were ok... :P

Only pic I have of me from yesterday is the one above. Notice that I'm holding my M15VN over my nuts... ;) I was single handing that thing.

I had an awesome laugh again, using some of my nastiest sneaky tactics on the AC boys (top lads btw), dual wielding M1911s. Till I dropped one. Oops!

My highlight has to be letting the AC see me hiding...but by the time they came back to get me, I'd moved. Sitting on the floor round the corner they were stacking up on, I flop onto my side and dual wield into their ankles :D

Hero - you gotta go there, man. Its a hoot and a holler!

---

Just gotta add...most of our side had never been there before, or had only been once ;) We had one total newbie, 3 who had never played CQB. I think myself and one other guy had done 2 games there, thats it :)

Edited by GuzziHero
I would feel sympathy for your camera, but you DID shoot me in the balls while I was coming to see if you were ok... :P

After conveniently missing me :P

Sorry about the balls, I got a 5 shot shotgun blast the day before on my man bits, stung like a *badgeress* <_<

My nipples weren't very lucky either. I took a 3rd burst on one, and one on the other from point blank :(

gotta add...most of our side had never been there before, or had only been once ;) We had one total newbie, 3 who had never played CQB. I think myself and one other guy had done 2 games there, thats it :)

There was me + 2 others who have been 4-5 times, then the rest as you say. Couldn't beat going up a team of people who knew nothing of the site, however. Probably why it was so easy to flank, at times.

Edited by kruck

GBB MP7, wearing OD jacket + trousers, with a camera on his head..sitting on a blue chair in the safe zone.

8 mins of salvageable footage from sunday :( Most of it was briefing + waiting for game on, followed by my shooting someone on some stairs and the camera cutting out (think the battery is *fruitcage*ed), which was the start of a ludicrous amount of kills, on a bottlenecked staircase.

+ I think heroshark should start making airsofting cups :P

Edited by kruck