Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

I notice your location lists NJ, where is that place?

Its at a place that i wish was in Jersey. Im currently in Maine doing some work related stuff for the rest of the summer and I found this little local place.

Ive yet to find a decent cqb place back home in NJ.

Here's a pathetically small one of me at Lion Claws X. Better ones to come, I hope!

Every time I see you at an OP I think to myself, that's dude's tall. LOL. LC X was a lot of fun (except for the bad intel part on Sunday). Glad we won.

Every time I see you at an OP I think to myself, that's dude's tall. LOL. LC X was a lot of fun (except for the bad intel part on Sunday). Glad we won.

Well why don't you come over and say hi! I don't think we've ever actually met.

And yeah, agreed - we fought damn hard and damn well... glad we actually secured the victory!

A bunch of photos from 2 different days: (Field is CIMAX in Chiba)(cimax.jp)

CIM_0682.jpg

CIM_6477.jpg

CIM_9693.jpg

My BEAUTIFUL HAIR and White hands because my brother stole my hat and gloves >:/

CIM_9984.jpg

me looking like an idiot in the rain. This picture was featured on the Field's Blogpost. Out of the 90-100 people that came for that day, only 16 or so people stayed to play in the rain, and 8 v 8 on a huge forest field in hard rain is REALLY fun. we had about 15 meter visibility because of how dark it was. GREAT day.