Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

IMG_0457.jpg

Me at Anzio this weekend. Waiting for the AEG wielding horde in the last game (AEGs vs Pistols/shotties).

IMG_0341.jpg

And a little earlier geared up and taking buildings

Photo credit to Dazza from F&O forums.

1) why not?

2) I only had two mags for the EBR

Normally I'd sling my CQBR instead of another long gun, but I hadn't really ever used the AK much so I figured I'd give it a shot. I did actually use it in the final minutes of one game; then later in the day the EBR had problems and I switched over to the AK - which was the only gun that kept working on a day when I had *4* guns fail on me. Bad luck day, still played every round though.

Some pics of me and other players at local games (Terceira, Portugal).

8548079p4vd6.jpg

First on the left:

matanova260611.jpg

Left:

monte2530506113.jpg

On the right:

cabrito100711.jpg

Edited by kebramar

267515_10150726375510361_502095360_19491231_4234077_n.jpg

Here is a pic of myself, listening to some fellow players discuss the objectives etc..

Those Boat Pics Are Awesome BTW. Way to push the envelope. What body of water is that?

Edited by Radrockin

Cheers guys! was an awesome 24hr event run by Stirling airsoft @ UCAP's Sandpit site,

its an old quarry which has since been filled with water, its a massive site as those pics where taken from an OP 500 meters away

shame i couldn't get any pics through my nods of the night insertion on the boat.

_MARS' timestamp='1242852643' post='2089761']

Hahah. Well, it was a raid on a strip club. Not many strippers at 3pm on a Sunday I guess!

I'm very confused as this is not normal!

Was a Stirling Airsoft training day. They do open simulation/interdiction days at Coventry airport.

Thought it might of been them as I knew they had done days like that in the past.

Here I play like a UN Advisor, on a National Event we have a week back. Don't know if it's any good/work that outfit for the roll, but it's the begining for me, so any comments are welcome.

025191970.jpg?r=0

Theres some great pics in this thread. I'm always impressed by appslapp's pics. I'm also jealous of GF for getting to play with planes and boats! Haven't posted here in a while so here's some pics of Team Diablo from a few months ago. Forgive the persec and the quality - I wish I was a better photographer :P

Training event at the Mall and the bingo hall

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

Opening day at UCAP sandpit

P1030506.jpg

P1030494.jpg

P1030567.jpg

P1030562.jpg

P1030555.jpg

P1030551.jpg

P1030545.jpg