Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

@lightemup99 I actually like it better on weakside because I feel like you see more of the gun, and its more like a first person shooter.

heres a link to my footage from that game:

and a comparison from a video I found with it on the strong side:

@sigma3 lol, no lipstick, just cold outside and natural color haha.

@Scuffer being that it was a winter game I just wore the most tactical winter item I had, which was the hoodie. I was going to wear my AOR1 top with a few layers underneath but the hoodie did that trick, especially against the trees once we made it down into the lower part of the field. I do intend to get a bdu woodland top (like the guys in the truck) im just working on other projects so it's not a priority at the moment.

• Like 1

The photographer from the field I went to Saturday really wasn't good. Only got two real shots of me doing anything. I'm honestly not considering going back anymore due to poor staffing.

43214810150601249894067.jpg

42205610150601250349067.jpg

At least in both of these shots I engaged and hit multiple targets!

Got some screen grabs from my ContourROAM, thought I'd post 'em up!

03and08vehicle.png

08and03engaging.png

08and03caf.png

08and06vehicle.png

SABREdeploying.png

08kill.png

11and08breach.png

SABREbreach3.png

SABREbreach.png

SABREbreach4.png

SABREbreach5.png

SABREbreach2.png

SABREmovement.png

SABREclearing.png

and a photo of your cameraman

Untitled.png

As always guys, be sure to check out SABRE on Facebook, where we update minimally and hardly ever talk to anyone on there. We'll be bringing a lot of stuff to OKI7 for footage purposes, and will be working to do more and more updates as we go along. Check out more!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108446032567211/

• Like 1

Courtesy of Appslapp (Stridsverket) and not my work, but I'm in it. I'm the guy with Ranger 75th inspired gear at 4:56. Sadly pants were sagging due to holster wearing against the MBAV, pushing the belt down.

Wow, that was a bloody awesome video! How on earth did you manage to arrange a game at a port?!