Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Myself in the middle facing the camera with the NSR patch, while waiting for Operation Jawbreaker 4 to begin, I was an Adviser assigned to the "platoon" you see in front of me, being an "Adviser" I was not directly allowed to engage the enemy so I had to run light, as allowing me to get hit would earn the enemy team other points.

471850_282136531871491_100002254388780_663440_112524659_o1.jpg

Edited by Megalomaniac

Myself also at Jawbreaker IV, photo credit goes to Cousins Airsoft

DanatJawbreakerIV1.jpg

Unfortunately, I discovered that my MAG RPK74 mags did not like feeding when I loaded them to 100 rounds, they have previously worked perfectly with 75 rounds, I suspect that it may have been an issue with the feed tab, as it's little larger on the RPK mags than on all my other MAG AK mags, and they would not fit in my AIMS until I trimmed the feed tabs down. So in these pictures I'm using the bright orange CYMA hicap.

DanatJawbreakerIV2.jpg

Edited by DanHS

ok people, if it is censored when you type it, censor it in the picture as well. It's not that hard, just blur it or cover it with a black bar. This is a PG13 forum and I'm kinda tired of all the close up pictures of *fruitcage* patches.

farfromahero:

You're onto something, Sweden does seem to be the current cradle of OCD-milsim.

Starting to look eastwards myself for new venues, the Norwegian community has taken a turn for the worse with the new generation of players.

Same here, my local field went from psuedo-milsim every weekend to random nonsense every weekend, Hopefully OP Blacksheep at The Cove will be bad-*albatross* rumors of helo insertions and other such crazy stuff.