Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Yes, G&P DBAL. Someday to be replaced with a more pro unit – the safety issues of the G&P concern me somewhat although I of course use it carefully.

I use it with PVS-14s and I gotta tell you, we conducted probably the single most successful night raid I have ever experienced/heard of during this event. It was just a murder beyond murders.

The finger down thing is effectively "we put you in ground," hopefully that's all the explanation that is needed!

• Like 2

Hey Sigma! I raise you an undermanned, underequipped, and determined NATO BFA element! NATO was so homeless at this event...

16422206037_7b330da11b_o_zpslmllvjub.jpg

Saw this gem of a video of me doing a mag dump on some RusFor!

http://youtu.be/9OFcLluSHeg?t=57s

Yeah we kept you guys pretty much completely on the defensive. I wish you'd come out to play a bit more. You can hear my whistle in the background of that video!

Someday I'll figure out who we crossed paths with out in the fog on Friday night. I was on point with my NODs in front of our entire platoon element and a 9-man patrol crossed perpendicular in front of me at about 25 meters away, tops. I presumed they were NATO, heading back towards their COP, but I don't know. I couldn't get authorization to pursue or to break silence before they all disappeared.

Frogfish... me and my co-worker attended this MSW game with the intent of kicking back being BFAs in the rear. Our Ranger Platoon Seargeant came up to us and said, "You're BFAs? Good, you're the only two. I have responsibilties for you." lol... Our Platoon leadership ended up using us as an LMG element to support and cover the other squads. Yea we were the only two BFAs splitting 800rds between us... NATO just like in the Warnords felt like an encircled unit the whole time. I heard stories RusFor had boxes of smokes and grenades, NATO was lucky if 10 were available per platoon lol...

In the next event if we can go, we're brining more ammo and much much louder blanks.

Sigma I think that was my buddies platoon, 2-4. They were supposed to be deployed on PB/OP Chimpo but were called back because of lack of action/visibility. Sounds like you guys missed out on a epic night fight. That fog was knarly.

Edited by Roecar

Yeah, I wanted SO badly to engage. They were so close, I probably could smoked half of them myself before our 4:1 numbers even kicked in.  But no one else could see them, even after I explained where they were. But we were supposed to be a recon patrol and only make soft contact. We had the entire 2nd platoon as our recon element, which is far many bodies for light recon! I couldn't believe that 35 guys did not make a sound as that squad passed right in front of us. I was just thankful they couldn't see me (in the road), but I could barely see them even through PVS-14s. Which by the way made the entire world look like some incredible nightmare realm in that fog.  Just infinite gray in all directions, with the occasionally pitch black tree. Surreal.

And we didn't have good enough coordination with higher to be CERTAIN they weren't friendlies, which is something I hope we can improve on next time. We had challenge and pass but that early in the event I think a lot of our guys didn't have it to heart yet. We were actually fired on when returning from that patrol by some cossacks who had a PKM but no idea how to properly interrogate a contact. Fortunately they were also bad shots.

And yeah, I think most RusFor guys went in heavy for grenades of all kinds. I myself had 6 smokes, 5 pea grenades, and some TAG rounds (that I ended up not being able to use) and I know there were guys with far more than me. Unfortunately we needed them all and then some for all the hilltop assaults we ended up doing. Lack of mortar really hurt us.