Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Went to my first game ever today.

DSC00329.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic. It was taken by a cell phone and shaky photographer.

Everything but the Camelbak, boots and gloves are borrowed. ;)

Was great fun exept for the fact that many of the enemy team refused to take their hits it seemed. Apparently they were too awesome to follow the rules.

Stuntman, very nice pics.

I'm sorry to see that you've been forced into painting your guns in hideous colours. :(

Edited by Moriquende

Agreed.

It's better to follow the law than to be prosecuted for practising a hobby.

Edit:

BTW, I'm so tired that I'm not sure if anything I'm writing is making any sense at all.

So you're all free to point out grammatical errors if you wish. xD

Edited by Moriquende

Contributing the the skull scarf series:

DSCN1005Medium.jpg

(bit of wrong place, but, well... :D)

More pics from yesterday game:

DSCN1049Medium.jpg

DSCN1017Medium.jpg

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/el...%20-%20Airsoft/

See ya! []'s

Edited by Kaworu

Haha you totally cropped those first two pictures, didn't you? I think I remember looking through the pics of that game (wishing I had gone... :( ) and seeing those pics with somebody else to your right... Either way, nice loadout.

Had no idea you airsoft around here. Wow.

Yeah I did. I actually thought it was just him the camera man was taking a picture of and not me.

So I thought I looked stupid looking at him like that while he was posing in a aiming stance and i was just watching the pic be taken when we weren't being shot at. haha

You missed the best BC game yet. Good use of radios, objectives that mattered (We kicked the cop teams butt so bad), and less little kids.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
Had no idea you airsoft around here. Wow.

Yeah I did. I actually thought it was just him the camera man was taking a picture of and not me.

So I thought I looked stupid looking at him like that while he was posing in a aiming stance and i was just watching the pic be taken when we weren't being shot at. haha

You missed the best BC game yet. Good use of radios, objectives that mattered (We kicked the cop teams butt so bad), and less little kids.

Yeah, well...sort of. I live in SE Michigan, and was contemplating going to this game. I've played with the guys that ran the game (TEST, right? The guys that dress in all black swat gear and stuff) before at events here in MI, and they're good guys. Plus, the field looked awesome from some pictures.

Unfortunately, nobody else I knew very well in my area was going and school had started and it was too much of a commitment at that point to drive down for the game.

Not to mention the number of people actually dressed up in mobster "uniform" looked awesome! Really wish I had been able to make it. :(