If you had the money...

kizza

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread has been done to death a million times. <_<

But If money was no object, I'd have a gun built from the ground up, diamond / tungsten carbide gears, carbon fibre piston and all that jazz.

Finest parts CNC'ed from the finest metals.

Edit: Blowback, and real hard blowback at that. :D

(Shooting a million fps with 86mm BBs - think, airsoft artillery. Try not to take your hits, go on).

hmmmm

I'd have this CNCed:

Maurshin M1 Garand with all steel internals and revised GBB mechanism- imagine the pure noise and blowback!

Marushin M2 Carbine with the same above

And then I'd buy:

G&P WOC M4 with LOTS AND LOTS OF MAGS!

M1928 Thompson (used of course)

If money were near unlimited, I'd buy a ton of manual and CNC machining equipment, anodizing and parkerizing setups, a 3d laser scanner, the most advanced CAD software package and a powerful comp to run it on, and take classes on CAD design and machining, so I could design and machine every little thing I ever dreamed of.

I'd build a HPA rig powered AK and Tokarev that had very strong blowback as my first two projects, and a co2 powered Mosin Nagant from a real Mosin Nagant, and GBB conversion gearboxes for all my AEGs, with CNC made mags designed so they could have last round bolt stops.

In reality, this summer I should have enough free money to build the SR47 I've wanted for a long time, and build a really nice DMR from my CA M14, and maybe even buy a couple VFC AKs and the RS SVD. I do want an LCT RPK kit too, and a few clone AKs. And a Magpul based Armalite, and an ACR from PTS when they finally come out, and one of the newer SunProject M16's... I need a third job...

I would build:

-G3A3

-M4A1(accessories and what not, not too much though)

-Mk.12 Mod.1

-AKM

-AK-5, AK-5B, AK-5C, AK-5D

-M21(DMR)

-M16A2

-MP5A2

-DRAGUNOV(Classic)

-PKM(Lovely!)

-P226

-M1911A1

And I cant think of anything more but I would want to be a real gear queer without the queer part, I would keep it simple though.

I Would build And every gun would have Genuine Accessories.

GUU-5P With Acog, PEQ 2, Flashlight and an M203(airsoft) (upgraded internals)

An PVS-7(well buy this)

Full Metal M9 with upgraded internals and an M3 flashlight

build a custom 1911

some kind of M240 and make it KSP 58

and more

Archived