If you had the money...

kizza

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would buy all the equipment needed to make a pistol sized, aeg quality and lightweight gearbox. Then I would make it. I would then make a hopup system with the TM 1911 magazines and build a custom 1911 around that platform...no...two of them...with custom suppressors and threaded barrels to mount them on...in MagPul Dark Earth Brown with "Pariah Arms" white trades...

Then I would realize I was in heaven and that God never calls His hits...

Do a custom build for a B.A.R and a Bten with a heavy recoil system somhow...

And i'd buy a Vulcan Minigun by Piper with the full on backpack get up

CAW Revolving Grenade Launcher with enough grenades to last a day of all shapes and sizes,

• 2 weeks later...

Systema M4

Another VFC Scar, but a H this time.

A madbull short kit patriot with an ICS GB

Full metal co2 PSG-1 and SVD using the 12g powerlets with adjustable psi regulator inside the stock

co2 MK23 with a proper attempt at a LAM

co2 Glock 18c

Tools first: Mill, Lathe, etc.

Then build some hella-expensive 2011 race guns, using the above tools to do some custom stuff.

Mini-gun next, because I could. Absurd amount of money, and probably not very skirmishable, but . . . its a mini-gun!

Assuming lots of cash, then on to build some support MGs, upgraded rifles (SIGs, G36s, and Galils), and perhaps even a DMR (not really my style, but if money isn't an object . . . )

-Tuthmose

G36K

SA80A2

M733 with full metal body

Magpul Masada (if/when they release it and only if it works with same mags as the regular M16 type mag weapons)

MP7

USP Compact

AK47

AK74 (not sure which one as Id want one with a shorter barrel)

All tuned up so they fire accurate at around 328fps (means can use em anywhere :))

So a fair list but nothing out of the spectacular except for the Masada, mayb one day Ill end up with a couple of those but probably not

Archived